PDA

View Full Version : Chain / Susuin Report

DragonSlayer
11-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Had a great night and day on the water down in Pittsburgh. We had a total of 8 on for the trip boated 7 in sizes from 25 to 40 lbs. We lost a big one at the boat(shaking head) :-/ Well it was under the boat but that's where it wanted to be at the time. :o ;) I've fished with my brother in law for 15 years and have only broke off one fish in that time, so I'm thinking over 8 ft at least. He freight trained when he wanted to and sounded on the bottom several times. But thirty minutes with a monster is always good no matter what the out come. ;D ::) ;) Great friends, Great steaks, and Great fishing what more could you ask for ??? 8) It's gonna be a Great year for Dinos.

DS 8)

SturgeonVirgin
11-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Sounds like a great time to be sure. Nice job!

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-21-2005, 08:59 AM
Well at least you had agood time ;)

DragonSlayer
11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Oh and shame on me i didn't thank you in my post Larry, your Roe for Sturgeon receipt was the hum diggity. My only problem now is i don't have enough for the whole season :-/ and Stomper the only thing that would have made it better would be your obnoxious self sitting next to us. It's a quote :-X

15 or so More like 55 Haven't seen you that obnoxious in awhile
Where's the love Eric ??? ;D ::) ;)

DS 8)

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Hes just mad cause I caught the big fish this time ;D

I coulda swore you were comin out friday :-/ I must of sounded like an idiot on the radio all night

"Dragonslayer you out there, can you pick me up?"

DragonSlayer
11-21-2005, 10:15 AM
LOL ......... Can i pick you up? More like DragonSlayer can you pick me up ______ << Fill in the blank ;D Beer, Smokes, KFC, a Lottery ticket, A smile to put on Erics face :D ....... I know how it is ;) Anything for you Stomper (well almost anything) :-X

DS 8)