PDA

View Full Version : Another Bash With the Sturgeon Crew

ITUKAWAL
11-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey SS and Sun, Rumblings have it that we had so much fun last weekend that another bash is in order.

When: *Weekend of December 17th
Where: Brannon Is. campground ( near Rio Vista )
Why: * 'Cause we like you

Some of us mountain boys are gettin' converted to the dino style of fishin'

Sure could use your help puttin' this together.

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 10:23 AM
IT

Let me check it with the tower and let you know but at this point I think the date sounds good.. 916 your riding with me ;D and our boat calls FIRST FISH ;D

ITUKAWAL
11-16-2005, 10:24 AM
IT

Let me check it with the tower and let you know but at this point I think the date sounds good.. 916 your riding with me ;D and our boat calls FIRST FISH ;D

Dang-it I hate it when I miss that FIRST FISH thing ::) ::)

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Ya gotta be fast, cause I'm all over it, and me and 916 deserve to hook up ;D it's been a while :-/ plus 916 is boat captain for this trip I never put us on fish so maybe he will have better luck :-*

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Can I come too :( Oh I was already invited ;D

Kewl then I call biggest fish :P

Dates look good for me too, course every weekend is good for me ::)

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Do Brandon island that way we have a camp ground. Sherman closes too...I think

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey whats the big idea!! stealing my thunder on biggest fish, don't I get a turn? I'm telling 916 on you , your in trouble now BuBBa

ITUKAWAL
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Cool, then I call dibbs on the ugliest fish ;D ;D It's a date gang.......
.....................http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4121/starrolling5ez.gifhttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4121/starrolling5ez.gifhttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4121/starrolling5ez.gifhttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4121/starrolling5ez.gifhttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4121/starrolling5ez.gif..................

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9537/people5937gn.gif
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4658/groupwave0yr.gif

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-16-2005, 10:40 AM
You know my wife used to like the sniffer but Im not to sure any more :-/

ITUKAWAL
11-16-2005, 10:55 AM
You know my wife used to like the sniffer but Im not to sure any more :-/

Sniffer, my new drug of choice ;D ;D

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Ya gotta be fast, cause I'm all over it, and me and 916 deserve to hook up ;D it's been a while :-/ plus 916 is boat captain for this trip I never put us on fish so maybe he will have better luck :-*

Look out coming through, excuse me. Get outta my way cause i'm Piloting the the Smoker Craft. I say YES now but that can all change, hopefully for the better though. see you fellows soon. Steve bring me 6 $20.00 dollar bills for my b-day OK. ;D

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 11:12 AM
and WHOS bringing the real cake this time? sunracer tell Joy i want a real cake >:( :-*

kromebrite
11-16-2005, 11:22 AM
OK you can have the first fish, and SS can have the biggest. We'll settle for sheer numbers. I'm a thinkin two in the boat. 8)
I'll run this by ground control. I might get the "again"??!! look. ;)

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-16-2005, 11:34 AM
OK you can have the first fish, and SS can have the biggest. We'll settle for sheer numbers. I'm a thinkin two *in the boat. *8)
I'll run this by ground control. I might get the "again"??!! look. ;)

Thats what I got too ::)

Just take her out for a real nice dinner before yea go and it will be all good :D

fishguts
11-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Brannon Island State Park is a nice place to have a Sturgeon and/or Striper bash, especially with the multi-lane launch ramp near by and they have some slips there for campers to leave their boats in the water. Its generally safe, clean and a nice location this time of year. Hope you guys have a good time.

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 12:56 PM
I'll let Joy know on the cake, and look out 916 is gona put team Smokercraft in the lead and keep us there, I'll unload all the extra junk I carry around so we can go real fast, I'll have my scarf blowing in the wind behind me and my race goggles on, the wind will be ripping through my hair as we race to the best fishin holes, it will be a Grand ol time.everyone will wish they were us 8)

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 01:06 PM
I'll let Joy know on the cake, and look out 916 is gona put team Smokercraft in the lead and keep us there, I'll unload all the extra junk I carry around so we can go real fast, I'll have my scarf blowing in the wind behind me and my race goggles on, the wind will be ripping through my hair as we race to the best fishin holes, it will be a Grand ol time.everyone will wish they were us 8)

Should i bring my Helmet Sun? just in case fisherman4life tries to cast a 12oz sinker at our spot? "oh wait he can't cast ;D"

smithstation
11-16-2005, 01:44 PM
That Friday is my last day at work for two weeks, If the little wife wants to go I will be there. I will have to give her a few of these :-* before I pop the quastion She likes to fish but I have to find someone to feed all the critters at the ranch, all 24 horses and mules :o. Do you plan on fishing all night or coming back after dark to hoop it up? I will probably put the cab-over on so the little lady has a warm place to sleep. What would the bait of choice be for the area and time of year?

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 02:02 PM
I wouldn't worry about getting casted at but you may need that helmet to keep the bugs out of your teeth from the Mach 2 speed we'll be running at :o

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Yea maybe running around in circles with your clown shoes on ::)

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Yea maybe running around in circles with your clown shoes on ::)

and who invited you anyhow ??? ::) :-/ :P

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-16-2005, 02:15 PM
Where did you get that fake fish from? I want one.

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 02:15 PM
We just wanta go real fast 8)

fishdude76
11-16-2005, 02:27 PM
That Friday is my last day at work for two weeks, If the little wife wants to go I will be there. I will have to give her a few of these *:-* before I pop the quastion She likes to fish but I have to find someone to feed all the critters at the ranch, all 24 horses and mules :o. Do you plan on fishing all night or coming back after dark to hoop it up? I will probably put the cab-over on so the little lady has a warm place to sleep. What would the bait of choice be for the area and time of year?

Smithstation,

We usually use grass shrimp and shad. My brother likes ghost shrimp, but when he catches another keeper I'll think about using ghost again. I'm sure roe would work for those who have and know how to use it. I never have personally, but maybe why I have only caught 2 keepers in last 4 years.

FD76

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
The only circles were gona do is aound your boat, scare away your fish then speed off into the sunset, we'll be going so fast you won't know what hit you and in a blink of an eye we'll be gone, then ten mins after that we'll do it again, by that time we'll have two keepers in the boat and one will be the biggest legal fish caught to date. you won't have time to catch any fish from having to hold on to the boat from the vortex were gona make going by you..Wait You'll see,, so HA!!!

kromebrite
11-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Meanwhile, Krome and Itukawal will just mosey down by the powerlines or Chain, no big hurry. We'll take our time finding the spot, baiting up and just casually drop it down to the hungry sturg. Crack open a cold one. Put our feet up. Chat awhile. "Hey, you got a pump going. SET IT!!!" Yeah, buddy. Tip to grip rod and a screaming reel.
Take your time, no hurry. There we go, fish in the boat. :D
Pictures. Another coldie. Snacks. "Wonder why those guys in that Smokercraft are zipping around so fast, what are they looking for?? Are those clown shoes he is wearing?" ."oh well. Hey! Isn't krome's rod doing that same slow dipping motion?!" 8)
I can see it now so clearly.

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 03:44 PM
OH YEA well while you guys are waiting for that first pole to dip we'll have caught and released 10 and when we get back to the ramp ESPN will be there to get shots of the biggest Sturgeon caught in the river then the palm palm girls will be chearing and then ESPN will offer me and 916 a show of our own and thier going to pay us obsean amounts of money to fish all over the world and everyone will want to fish with us , but we'll be snobs cause you were throwing sinkers at us, then our smilling faces will be plastered all over our own line fishing gear, and EVERYONE will want Clown Shoes tackle,, so there ,, HA

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 03:47 PM
YEAH!!! what sunracer said :P

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Yea, sure, ESPN, a reputable company, would hire 916?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I cant stop laughing! Maybe if you threaten them with a date with Carla, they might give in!

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:00 PM
NO WAY thier gona want him cause he's so darn good they will bill him as the BESTEST FISHERMAN EVER, he's gona have his own show and folks from all over the world will tune in everyday for the,, 916 all the time show,, folks will live and fish by his very word, he's gona be so rich that he won't even be able to count all his money, and I'm gona be the only one he calls cause I'm gona get him some cake. you guys will try to give him cake to get on his good side but your cake will s#ck . so there *HA

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 04:02 PM
916 is picking himself off the floor. thanks sun for making my hard day at work enjoyable with laughter. ;D i'm off to the American for a Striped Fish for a few hours wanna go? bring your waders ;)

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:08 PM
No I can't go I have to get all this legal stuff out of the way with ESPN, cause they called and want to sign you up right away, I told em you needed a bazillion dollars just to say hi, and they said they would pay 2 bazillion to hear your voice, I told em I would touch bases with you to see if that was enough, Bozo with ESPN is on his way over right now with the 2 Bazillion in cash and the papers to sign.. WERE GONA BE SOOOO RICH ;D I wonder if I can fit 2 bazillion dollars in my pick up?

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 04:08 PM
I dunno...916 is good, but not quite that good. It might work out on Showtime or HBO, capturing those "F Off, Im Fishing" Tshirts of his require caution....

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
sun tell them to come meet me on the American for some Fish with stripes on em' ;D we can fit some of that Mulah in my truck too sun. Were gonna be soo rich i will no longer have lints in my pocket, and my Waders will no longer be wrinkled up ;D it will be creased on the middle ;D lol

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:15 PM
OH YEA
916 is that good, right after ESPN called CBS and NBC want to jump on this ground floor oppertunity they know the real deal when they see it!! they said they haven't seen anyone like 916 sence the ED Sullivan show, and they offered 4 bazillion to sign with them :o now we have a bidding war,, were gona run right out and by the biggest 12' boat money can buy and rig it to the hilt, down riggers, radar, 200hp motor, kicker, night lights, seats and everything.. you guys just can't take it ;) *then I'm gonna have all my teeth gold plated so when I smile you can see me form miles away and I'm gona change my name to 3.5 cent!!! I like the .5 part*

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 04:21 PM
sun, call the Oompa Loompas and see if they wanna fish with me ;D

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Im way ahead of ya I bought them and changed thier name to the lumpa dumpas, and bought them all guitars so they can serinade us on the water.

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
OH YEA
916 is that good, right after ESPN called CBS and NBC want to jump on this ground floor oppertunity they know the real deal when they see it!! they said they haven't seen anyone like 916 sence the ED Sullivan show, and they offered 4 bazillion to sign with them :o now we have a bidding war,, were gona run right out and by the biggest 12' boat money can buy and rig it to the hilt, down riggers, radar, 200hp motor, kicker, night lights, seats and everything.. you guys just can't take it ;) then I'm gonna have all my teeth gold plated so when I smile you can see me form miles away and I'm gona change my name to 3.5 cent!!! I like the .5 part

Wheres the dancin girls? ???

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Wheres the dancin girls? ???

don't worry about it. your under age. i don't promote dncing girls and under age kids ;D

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:28 PM
The lumpa dumpas didn't really go for that name cause of the way thier pants look so I re named them the
Drunka Lunkas, and found out there real good friends with SS :o

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 04:30 PM
The lumpa dumpas didn't really go for that name cause of the way thier pants look so I re named them the
Drunka Lunkas, and found out there real good friends with SS :o

Drunka Lunkas... I want the Energizer Bunny too please. and Dora the Explorer. ;D

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 04:31 PM
don't worry about it. your under age. i don't promote dncing girls and under age kids ;D

Im 19 and can get into any good working girl bar... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:33 PM
DANCIN GIRLS ,, oh there right behind our 12' custom sled and follow us around everywhere we go, when 916 breaks a sweat from the big Dino's they rush right up a wipe his brow and rub his shoulders, break him open a nice cold pop and make life real good for him.. 8)

life is grand when you have bazillions of dollars ;D

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
You gonna be serving the girls hundred-dollar bills the whole time Tom? ;D ;D ;D ;D

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:40 PM
YEP were gona be so rich that we'll give the hundreds to the other Sturgeon guys to buy fresh bait with so someday they can be like us..so there HA!!

kromebrite
11-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Whew! That is hard to compete with. Pom pom girls and everything. ESPN shows. 916S as the star, imagine that.

Now here is another little scene.
Then the two of them woke up from their nap as they bobbed around in the brackish Delta waters waiting for that elusive pump, and like Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ they realize "it was just a dream!"
Meanwhile, we come back in our own sweet time with not only stories to tell but fish to show. Yes, the crowd gathers around us and the flashes go off with picture after picture being taken. Our hands ache not just from bringing in the beasts but from all the congratulatory handshakes.Although some doubted us as underdogs, we rise from the ashes like a phoenix. We emerge from obscurity to the limelight. Being ever so humble,however, we eventually remove ourselves from the glare of fame and see two grumpy, depressed members of our group sulking in the shadows throwing 12 oz weights out in the river saying they will never sturgeon fish again.They are throwing cake and brightly colored, one might say clown-like,shoes. We offer a coldie and a pat on the back and try to console them with "at least you tried" and" there's always next time!"But in a huff, they speed off again searching.They snap at our kindness with a resentful tone saying"it's not fair! Those were supposed to be MY fish!" We shake our heads in wonder and genuinely hope they find what they are looking for. Saddened, we return to the party and begin gorging on the delicious cake that was carefully stowed for a special moment.The other cake was just brought as duck food.
The night goes on, and our voices weaken from telling the story of our success on the water over and over. Every now and then someone hears a motor and sees the outline of a Smokercraft blasting by like a ghostly figure.

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:45 PM
LMAO!!!!

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
YEP were gona be so rich that we'll give the hundreds to the other Sturgeon guys to buy fresh bait with so someday they can be like us..so there HA!!

awwwwww, ur breakin my heart... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kromebrite
11-16-2005, 04:47 PM
;D 8)

sunracer1957
11-16-2005, 04:53 PM
But then Krom and IT realize that they were the ones dreaming all the while when the wake from our super duper 12' custom sled splashes over there boat and we go screaming by with the girls in tow. And hundreds blowing out by the handfull, right after we go by here comes ESPN,CBS,NBC,FOX in chase yelling for 916 to stop and talk with them but we just smile as we go ripping off into awsome waters in search of our next catch.. you guys will be in shock and we'll send in the girls to revive you,,

You'll see, so there HA!!

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Sun, have you been drinkin again? ;) ;D ;D ;D

Double_D
11-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Can a city boy come and hang with all you Mountain Men and Flat Landers ::)

Smeja
11-16-2005, 05:57 PM
sounds like fun. maybe this time when i show up i wont be the only one there. :o

kromebrite
11-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Yep, yep, that sure sounds good. Except when ESPN, CBS,NBC and FOX find out that those two really never actually caught a fish. Similar to Millie Vanillie being caught lip-synching, it takes an ugly turn into scandal.
"What's all the commotion about over there, why are they yelling 'FRAUDS' at those two guys?" IT inquires.
"Aren't those the guys who just blew past us, spraying us with water?"
"Yes, IT, it was. I wanted to protect you from seeing this. This is the dark side of sturgeon fishing. I wanted for you to only experience the positive, the fun and lighter side. I'm sorry you had to see such a spectacle."
The Swedish volleyball player women do indeed swim back to us in an effort to avoid such infamy. We teach them how to bait hooks and where the beer is kept. They make us food platters and offer back massages after seeing the tremendous burden of hoisting in the gigantic sturgeon from the depths of the murky Delta water. Several fall in love with us, but we properly turn them away as we are both married.
We agree that we will still treat the other members with the utmost respect and courtesy back at the docks when we are showing everyone our bountiful catch. We will even give them a piece of the GOOD cake.

rtandersen
11-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey guys i heard that roland martin and all the other fishing shows and given sunracer and 916 all their time slots . So now everybody can tune in to watch the 2 greatest fishermen there is.

fishrman4life
11-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Dad, your grammar is horrible. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GCinGV
11-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Brannon would be a better facility for camping and if any of us want to launch at Sherman itís not very far away.
Boy this thread sure got long quick.
GC

krzyfshrmn
11-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Don't forget me guys, I've got a truck for hauling too ;D ;D

PlugROCKSTAR
11-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Don't forget me guys, I've got a truck for hauling too ;D ;D

ooh yeah. your in too krzy. bring your clown shoes ;D

SturgeonVirgin
11-16-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm in, if anyone cares after the sunracer/916 love fest - man you two should get a room and take it private.... :o

Hey where can I get a 12' jet sled?

kromebrite
11-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Looks like ground control has approved take-off.
Man, I'm gettin psyched already 8)
Might have to go get another hen out of the American, you know, just to make sure I have enough roe ;)

smithstation
11-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Mama said she is in as long as she has a warm bed when she gets tired. I will be at brannon island Sat. morning and probably fish around the power lines until mid day Sun. Unless SS or the T-mister or anyone else lets me follow to a special spot. I will have plenty of wobbley pops and tequila (wifes preference) for a few days. I might even bring some food.
* *I will be coming fron I-5 down hwy 12, where can I pick up some shrimp? I will bring a few pounds of roe.
* *Who is launching from Brannon Island? This will be the maiden delta voyage for the seaswirl :o I have only had it since July ;).

ITUKAWAL
11-17-2005, 07:36 AM
Brannon would be a better facility for camping and if any of us want to launch at Sherman itís not very far away.
Boy this thread sure got long quick.
GC

Whoa Haas, brother.....I turn my back on yus guys for one night and you go wild on me.

"DD" you're always welcome 'round the campfire. Bring somethin' to fry though. ;D ;D

Since were still in the early planning stage there's been some input in favor of Brannon Island State Park. I've been several times and favor the grounds and launch - will call and check it out for details. ;)

Now, you boys play nice or I'll tell mother Gary on ya. :o :o

sunracer1957
11-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Boy I wolk up this morn and realized I didn't have Bazillions of dollars and had to go to work. whats up with that? was it all just a good dream or what, no fan fare, no palm palm girls, no gold plated teeth, :'(, oh well looks like I'm just gona have to fish to get over this downer.. and here I thought me and 916 had it made in the shade,, sorry 916 for not coming through :-/

GCinGV
11-17-2005, 08:07 AM
I donít know how many times Iíve fooled myself into going to work by pretending I was going fishing. Itís a real let-down when you get there though.
GC

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-17-2005, 08:09 AM
No I can't go I have to get all this legal stuff out of the way with ESPN, cause they called and want to sign you up right away, I told em you needed a bazillion dollars just to say hi, and they said they would pay 2 bazillion to hear your voice, I told em I would touch bases with you to see if that was enough, Bozo with ESPN is on his way over right now with the 2 Bazillion in cash and the papers to sign.. WERE GONA BE SOOOO RICH ;D I wonder if I can fit 2 bazillion dollars in my pick up?

Probably not ;D

sunracer1957
11-17-2005, 08:17 AM
You know I'm kinda glad we didn't end up with the Bazillions of dollars cause 916's head would blow real big, then he would be smacking around all the Drunka Lunkas, and thier just little guys. he would probley want to drive the 12' sled ALL the time and never give me a turn plus he would hord all the palm palm girls like a harrem, again not sharring. 916 why won't you share?

SturgeonVirgin
11-17-2005, 08:25 AM
C'mon sun, ya know he don't play well with others.....

Still looking for the 12' sled; hook me up buddy!!

GCinGV
11-17-2005, 08:35 AM
So are we a go for the weekend of the 17th at Brannon? Also does anyone know what the best RV campsites are?

Hereís a couple of links for directions and camping reservations.
http://www.100percentbass.com/Maps/directions%20to%20Brannon%20Island%20Park.htm
http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=487

GC

ITUKAWAL
11-17-2005, 09:31 AM
That's affirmative GC. I should be down there Friday late afternoon. I'll check with Parks & Rec or who ever it is that manages the grounds - hopefully today. There will be someone there the 16th - 18th ( @ 1:00 )

kromebrite
11-17-2005, 09:43 AM
So far I'm in for an all-day and into the evening Saturday. Brannan's a great RV place, might have to bring the trailer down and go ahead and make a weekend of it.
Lots on the plate lately so I'll have to see.

ITUKAWAL
11-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Oh Tay Stymie.....Just spoke with Brannon Is. Park Ranger....Nice lady BTW.....$ 12.00 per campsite....forgot to ask about additional vehicle....No electrical hookup but most sites are good size. Fire rings in most sites. First come first serve that time of the year.

Sun - ya wanna be the official time-keeper again. ::) ::)
916 - ya wanna be the official birthday boy ;D ;D
SS - This time you can just set back and enjoy 8) 8)
"DD" - You do what you do best - Feed us............. :D :D

I'll start another thread for sign up and mischief since a couple of unmentioned members devoured this one last night ;D ;D You guys are too cool for school.

Taking suggestions for the name of this event........and no Tom you can't name it I Call first Fish ;D ;D

kromebrite
11-17-2005, 09:46 AM
Boy I wolk up this morn and realized I didn't have Bazillions of dollars and had to go to work. whats up with that? was it all just a good dream or what, no fan fare, no palm palm girls, no gold plated teeth, :'(, oh well looks like I'm just gona have to fish to get over this downer.. and here I thought me and 916 had it made in the shade,, sorry 916 for not coming through :-/
Dang, that is one sobering realization. :-/
What you need is a good sturg on the end of the line to brighten your day! :D

BassFooler
11-17-2005, 10:10 AM
C'mon sun, ya know he don't play well with others.....

Still looking for the 12' sled; hook me up buddy!!

Here you go...a 12' sled that will leave even the Smoker Craft in the dust... *;D *http://www.doen.com/jetsprint.html

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Oh Tay Stymie.....Just spoke with Brannon Is. Park Ranger....Nice lady BTW.....$ 12.00 per campsite....forgot to ask about additional vehicle....No electrical hookup but most sites are good size. Fire rings in most sites. First come first serve that time of the year.

Sun - ya wanna be the official time-keeper again. *::) ::)
916 - ya wanna be the official birthday boy ;D ;D
SS - *This time you can just set back and enjoy 8) 8)
"DD" - You do what you do best - Feed us............. :D :D

I'll start another thread for sign up and mischief since a couple of unmentioned members devoured this one last night ;D ;D You guys are too cool for school.

Taking suggestions for the name of this event........and no Tom you can't name it I Call first Fish ;D ;D

Now its my birthday bash..The 5th of December to be exact ;D

sunracer1957
11-17-2005, 10:29 AM
IT
Official time keeper is a huge undertaking, checking all the star alinements and all that stuff but I think I'm up for the task, so post up the sign up board and set the time and I'll start counting down..Tom

ITUKAWAL
11-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Now its my birthday bash..The 5th of December to be exact ;D

Sorry Carlo, age before beauty. Happy early birthday Gary. I think I'm gettin' an idea for a name of this bash. Hurry up guys help name this thing before I run off and do somethin' 'tupid ::) ::) ::)

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-17-2005, 10:34 AM
How about...Boating sturgeon bash ::)

sunracer1957
11-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Sturgeon Fishin Funfest.. or Drunka Lunka Hoedown

smithstation
11-17-2005, 11:33 AM
How about the dino b-day bash/fest. *???

This will be a land mark birthday for me, the big 30, (Dec. 9):o man I feel it too. Remember, it's not the years it's the miles.