PDA

View Full Version : OK LET'S ROLL!

kinghntr
11-14-2005, 04:46 PM
I have a boat, a bunch of frozen roe balls, and after looking thru the photo album I am ready to roll!
Only thing stopping me is I don't know where I am going ???
I don't know what to do with the roe balls everyone has told me to save for the sturgy's ??? (anchor, troll, cast?)
And I don't know the best time to go ???(day or night if legal)

Houston we have a problem ???

Please advise!

mjonesjr
11-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Roe? Great bait :)
Anchor? Yes ;)
Cast? Defiantly :D
Troll? That’d be illegal. :o

Day or night? Either can produce

Get a good Delta map, go through previous posts and find some of the locations by name or buoy’s mentioned. There’s 3 or 4 places mentioned on the board right on the first page but go back a few pages too.

Then look for some posts regarding marking fish which will help you find the type of structure you are seeking in the locations you decide to fish.

Screaming Reels,

mjonesjr 8)

PlugROCKSTAR
11-14-2005, 08:50 PM
Yea got Roe. Head South ;)

Farrier_Frank
11-14-2005, 09:06 PM
LMAO Kenfromlodi ;D I saw a shady deal go down on my own tailgate at the Sturgeon Fest for a bag of roe - I'm new to the sturgeon game too, but I'm catching on quick. 8)

PlugROCKSTAR
11-14-2005, 09:13 PM
LMAO Kenfromlodi *;D I saw a shady deal go down on my own tailgate at the Sturgeon Fest for a bag of roe - I'm new to the sturgeon game too, but I'm catching on quick. 8)

sssshhh Frank, don't go blabbing our secrets away ;D ;D you didn't see anything. Those were Orange Ice Crystal's being delivered ;D and had to go inside the cooler quick.

Farrier_Frank
11-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Orange Ice Crystals? Of course. How could I have 'thunk' it was roe. ::)

PlugROCKSTAR
11-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Orange Ice Crystals? Of course. How could I have 'thunk' it was roe. ::)

i don't know what your were thinking Frank. Maybe you need your eye checked :P

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Roe? Great bait :)
Anchor? Yes ;)
Cast? Defiantly :D
Troll? That’d be illegal. :o

Day or night? Either can produce

Get a good Delta map, go through previous posts and find some of the locations by name or buoy’s mentioned. There’s 3 or 4 places mentioned on the board right on the first page but go back a few pages too.

Then look for some posts regarding marking fish which will help you find the type of structure you are seeking in the locations you decide to fish.

Screaming Reels,

mjonesjr 8)

This man did alot of reading.

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Or you could run around alot :-/

fishkiller
11-15-2005, 05:46 PM
8)Or you could take me fishing. 8)

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-15-2005, 07:44 PM
8)Or you could take me fishing. 8)