PDA

View Full Version : fishing pittsburg today

fishermen_chris
10-09-2005, 03:25 AM
I'm taking fishingfool and his son out on a double dino's in the morn, then salmon in the afternoon. :o Hopefully I'll have something to report tonite ;D

Mr.Pescador
10-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Fished Pittsburg yesterday.The afternoon tide was terrible.A weak tide with a strong opposing wind.It was like an eternal tide swing.Still, we managed a fat 40 something undersize and a 55" 40lb keeper size.There's lots of fish in the area.I'm sure Fishermanchris will have a good report.

fishkiller
10-09-2005, 07:13 PM
8)chris got no keepers today here , I was out looking not many fish around today, saw lots of boats no fish. Course every 5 minutes today a gang of cruiser came by rippin up the water so everyone was ridin 3ft wakes all day. >:( 8)

fishermen_chris
10-10-2005, 12:42 PM
one broke off and that was it :'(
try it again on wednesday ;D

FISHINFOOL
10-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Well,no fish to the boat,but had a good time.Next time we'll kick tail on them things ;D
Still had a good time & made freinds & most important got time w/my son again.
Be for warned Chris when I get my boat running I maybe right on your tail,you do know where the fish are,just a matter of getting the darn things to biteLOL ;) ;DAnyway,had a long day yesterday(good but Long) & w/the day I had Sat going to Napa & then fishing Putah Creek below Montecello Dam I'm still wore outLOL.But I'll be back out there real soon :)
Till then,Tight lines & screeming reels
Paul
FISHINFOOL
Lonewolf/Mod@gunsbay.com