PDA

View Full Version : And the Winner Is?

sunracer1957
09-26-2005, 07:39 AM
The First Fishkiller Derby results..

1st place= outtabeer 67.5 $400.00
2nd place = Dimpala 67.5 $200.00
3rd place= mjonesjr 66" $100.00

Tie for first place and outtabeer came out on top 2 pounds heavier than Dimpala.

Small Strgeon= fish4kids Combo set
heavy Sturgeon= mjonesjr Penn320
Striper= inovate Penn320
DFG trip= fisherman4life
Lucky Strike trip= gw27
Catch Your Limit trip= FF Myrl
Fishkiller trip= Donzi

Hope I got these in the right order, and I forgot to take down the pounds on the winners..

Thank you to all the guys who entered and hope everyone had a good time, sorry to here about the boat problems with one of the other guys but I was on CH 68 most of the time to stay in touch with MR_T and Co. hope things worked out ok and next time lets stay on the radio guys so we can be of service to our own..

mjonesjr proved to beat the one to beat and has total BRAGGING RIGHTS not only the winning fish but 3rd place too, he was one of the few to come in with limits, FishermanChris, also had a limit for his boat with 3 fish weighed and I think a total of 7 fish caught.

dimpala95
09-26-2005, 07:46 AM
The winning weight was #68.7 to my 2nd place #66.7.

innovate
09-26-2005, 08:53 AM
I ended up giving the 320GT to my Dad. He was a happy camper. * ;D

Congrats Dimpala on the winning fish. I can't wait to fish with all of you again.

I was on fisherman_chris' boat with fishrman4life, 10 pull downs for a total of 8 fish boated. Of the 8 boated, 3 fish were kept at 55", 64", and 52" (all fish hooked on fishrman4life's rod - lucky piece of $#!* :D). 1 legal fish @ 49" released (my greenie). 4 shakers (2 a piece for Chris and I). The lost fish (on my rod) were oversizers. The first one busted my leader and the 2nd rolled in the net at the boat. It was a fest on Chris' boat. We were certainly slaying em.

later,
Roland

dimpala95
09-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Innovate, I didn't have the winning fish. Close but no cigar. However, I think we are all winners. Some of us had no sturgeon experience and picked up a wealth of knowledge. Others put their skills to the testI know mine were tested. Then there were the raffle prize winners. So you see, we were all winners.

fishrman4life
09-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Just about everyone got something out of this. I really had the best time of my life on that boat. Save for one little anxiety attack brought about by a homeless guy that I was a little worried about sat. night, that was the worst part. I dont think anything could have made this trip any better. Great fish, great knowledge, great times. See ya all on the water.

F4L