PDA

View Full Version : Ok, wheres the Derby Results

2QUARTSLOW
09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Ok, all, lets here the results.

I know everyone is tired but I just need to know......

fishermen_chris
09-25-2005, 05:27 PM
What a great weekend, It was great to have inovate and fishermen4life on board, I am glad that you learned alot, now you just go out and nail them on your own ;D
Thank you killer it was a blast.
Inovate I hope your back feels better after all those pigs.

Can't wait till next time
Super bowl derby's next :o

see ya on the water

chris

STURGEONSTOMPER
09-25-2005, 05:41 PM
So who took home the money?

innovate
09-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Chris,

Thank you so much for taking Eddie and I. Had fun even when the fishing was slow. Those non-alky brews were good too :D

Hopefully for the Superbowl derby we can go back out and get those pigs we lost. I've decided to go back to my "playing it safe" ways of 30lb test mono and 80lb monoleader. My back will be ok - gonna have the Fiancee step on my lower back and separate my lower vertebrae :(

Fishkiller: Thank you for putting on the event. It was a blast. You are the man and it was nice to finally meet you, as well as all the other guys that I met from the board (donzi, MJonesjr, etc). Pretty happy that my little 5lb striper got me a new reel!!! ;D ;D ;D Although I forgot him in Chris' boat.

'Till the next time...

later,
Roland -> iNnOvAtE

fishermen_chris
09-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Yum Yum,
Nice fillet, thank you ;D

chris

fishrman4life
09-25-2005, 07:35 PM
LOL, Roland got robbed....speaking of which, there were a ton of little stripers out there. It is almost worth posting about on the striper board. But I'll leave that to someone else. :P

innovate
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
LOL! Hey but I dont mind. Chris - you're the man! *salute*