PDA

View Full Version : Fish Killer

Lucky_Strike__Rich
09-20-2005, 07:11 AM
I saw some of your photos and it sounds like you really have the Sturgeon fishing down good. You are in the same marina as I am in Pittsburg. Say hi when you go by. I think you know where my boat is.. We should have a great year this year . already into lots of fish. Rich Lucky Strike

fishkiller
09-20-2005, 04:38 PM
8)You could say I kinda sorta got it down.I see your albin as I go out. Very nice, I did talk to Ron Waite about your Albin when he was still around.My boats over on B shed. It was on dry dock 33 days.Rebuilt the outdrive to match hp.It was due Lost the couple and some bellows at MBF. But all is well. I will stop by If I see yea. 8) I've done ok this year so far minus 33 days think the count is 102 sturgeon put on deck. tight lines See yea on the water. 8)

Lucky_Strike__Rich
09-20-2005, 08:17 PM
I hate to be rude but What do people call you besides "Fish Killer" I have noticed, most don't put a name to their posts. I guess I could YELL Hay Fish Killer, How about a Beer or soda. Rich

Mr.Pescador
09-20-2005, 08:23 PM
I think "Fish Killer" is most apropriate! Also the name of his boat.

NorCal_Bangers
09-20-2005, 08:53 PM
when i see him, which isnt much these days......

i just yell out ;) ;) ;) "hey NERD" ;) ;) ;)

just between me and you KILLER!!!!!!!!!1

NCB

ps. oh i can feel the NERD comming right back my way soon!

fishkiller
09-20-2005, 09:06 PM
8)Rich if they aint callin me that it's Killer But Rob is ok too.That would ice cold corona and scotch on the rocks please. ;D I will be at the dock tommorow puttin somethings on the boat. Look for a Black dodge 4 door By bshed . 8)

Lucky_Strike__Rich
09-22-2005, 08:05 AM
You guys are funny and thats what its all about having a good time and a few laughs. I will be at the boat tonight. I will give you the $20.00 when I see you. OH what am I gonna do with all you guys money when I win it???? I won a football pool once and when I bought the bar around of drinks I had to dig into my pocket for more money. OH WELL! Give a trip away fishing with me on my boat too. Hope you win it Killer. I'm sure I can learn from the best, Rich

CHICKFISHING58
09-22-2005, 07:38 PM
I hate to be rude but What do people call you besides "Fish Killer" I have noticed, most don't put a name to their posts. I guess I could YELL *Hay Fish Killer, How about a Beer or soda. * Rich
and I've been calling you Pete ;D

fishrman4life
09-22-2005, 07:43 PM
i would just say HAY KILLER...he would know who's talkin to em... ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D