PDA

View Full Version : New Sturgy set up

FISHINFOOL
09-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Ok, how's this for a set up,1 new Ugly Stick Tiger(just bought 1/2 hr ago & gonna put an ol' Penn No 85 reel on it....
Now just need to get out & try itLOL ;D
Would try it @ they fest but as I said on the fest thread I have to bail unfortanaly :-[ :'( :'(
Paul
FISHINGFOOL
Lonewolf/Mod@gunsbay.com

fishkiller
09-09-2005, 05:42 PM
8)If you want me to devirginize it for yea let me know. ;D

FISHINFOOL
09-09-2005, 08:51 PM
WEELLL Killer,
AS I posted earlier today,I can't make the festivities a couple weeks from now,but if you got an open seat sometime I'll let you show me the right way to hunt them Sturgys.Beings you seem to hasve the hot boat for putting peaple on ther 1st SturgyLOL ;D
I'm thinking about taking my son out to Monty Bridge & fish off the bank tomorrow after I put some fresh line on the reel & make me up a couple of leaders. ;)

So let me know if you hasve a seat sometime...
Paul
FISHINFOOL
Lonewolf/Mod@gunsbay.com

FF_MYRL
09-10-2005, 05:04 PM
TOMORROW IS MY TURN WITH FISHKILLER, HOWEVER, WE WILL BE USING MY BOAT AND HIS EXPERIENCE. I SURE HOPE IT GOES WELL. I'LL LET YOU KNOW ON MONDAY.

sunracer1957
09-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Just got word that my new Sturgeon Rod is done in time for the Derby,, many thanks MR_T can't wait to see it, I just know this thing is gona put me on my first one ;D

ghostfish_slayer
09-15-2005, 09:40 PM
you have to have some very good luck to to catch the first fish on those new rod first trip rods.if you do you know you have to keep it right.

fishkiller
09-16-2005, 03:12 AM
8)monsters that swim below love to steal new rods keep yer eye on it, could not tell you how many guys I know got a new rod reel went fishin turned away bam over it goes. 8)