PDA

View Full Version : FISHKILLER WHAT A GUY

CHICKFISHING58
08-22-2005, 09:23 AM
I went fishing on Saturday night the 20th till Sunday the 21st
I had a wonderful time with fishkiller his boat is so sweet I have never fished on a boat like his the view on top was great didnít catch any sturgeon waiting for the derby ;) but did catch some stripers and catfish he even fixed dinner I love it when a man cooks for me he fried up some cod I havenít had cod in years it was delicious only found 1 bone but he did warn me great sauce on it Pete you can cook for me any day would love to catch some cod.
About 3am he disappeared inside to watch his pole the next thing I herd from him was snoring he was rocking the boat it was so loud finally at 4am I started getting sleepy so I pulled the poles in went inside and slept on the table that was turn in to a bed next thing I know it was 7am and he was making coffee even though I donít drink it the thought was nice I told him it stunts my growth. We only fished for an 1hr on Sunday believe it or not we sat there for at lease 2 hrs before we even put a pole in the water just enjoying the view and peace and quite I really enjoyed myself great conversation I wreck amen everyone that wants to have a great day and guide to look him up I was able to even fit into his bathroom/shower room I was very impressed on his knowledge when it came to the water I learned a lot about gps and fish finders Pete knows his stuff I paid my $20.00 and reserved my seat for the derby before I left.
It was great meeting Fishguts I especially like pinching fishguts JR checks next time Iíll get him to speak ;)

fishkiller
08-22-2005, 09:18 PM
8)Aw geez I snore he he he . ;) 8)

STURGEONSTOMPER
08-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Yupp, hes a guy alright ;D

CHICKFISHING58
08-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Yupp, hes a guy alright ;D
Gary you mean you thought he was a woman guess you need glasses ;D ;)

Fishkiller_Jr.
08-24-2005, 07:51 AM
;)Oh yes Iv'e been out with fishkiller and he does snore ah ah ah but he is a master at sturgeon fishing and cooking but usuall only fish yummmmy fried sturgeon mmmm

Fishkiller Jr.

FISHINFOOL
08-26-2005, 05:05 AM
LOL sounds like a good guy ;D
Now if I had a good women that cooked ;) ;D ;D ::) :P

Paul
FISHINFOOL
Lonwolf@gunsbay.com

Fishkiller_Jr.
08-26-2005, 10:53 AM
:uhhh you dont sorry to here that but you could probably make it great yourself fishenfool ;)