PDA

View Full Version : fishin with the fishkiller :)

newtothegame
08-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Well .... I guess its "Karma" ... or beginners luck or both lol... but hey .. Killer got me into my first sturgeon on my new pole :) .....(I have the pics Killer took but have yet to post em :).....it was small like 41-41" but hey ... it was a fish ...

Much thanks to Fishkiller ..it was great you are the man!! It was nice meetin everyone ... now if I see any little fish floatin around I know they could be victim of a Fishkiller sturgeon hookset whew lol j/k!!

Learned a lot and got me ready to go get em again!! Warmin up for this derby!!

I still have yet to get into a legal one ..but I am sure it will come....

Thanks again!!!

fishguts
08-21-2005, 06:03 PM
It was nice meeting you and fishing with the killer. Man that was a nice wrap job on your fishing rod.
Joe P.

fishkiller
08-21-2005, 08:08 PM
8)Hey you guys are more than welcome, that quiet guy on the boat looks like definate competion for the derby 200% concentration on that rod tip gotta love it. 8)

donzitroller
08-21-2005, 08:32 PM
newtothegame, I caught my first keeper aboard the FISHKILLER and know how you feel. Congrats on your first! All I can say is keep at it, your fish will come. I have no doubt that the things you learned with Killer will help you catch it! Way to go! FISH ON!

newtothegame
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
hey fishguts... thanks again for the compliment on the rod! I think i am going to tell my uncle to start numbering them with his name :)

You and your son are awesome .. and yes Killer...the quiet one did have 200% concentration goin .... :) gotta luv it ...

Hey Donzi .. let em know if ya want to go fishin one of these days~! I am takin yer lead and I am gonna get a legal one with the Killer :) .... gotta get my groove ready to at least be on the board for the derby right?? .... shoot ..talk about feelin like a rookie :) .... but dont worry .. me and my g/f will be there someway ..somehow!! ... looking forward to the derby!!

CHICKFISHING58
08-22-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey NTG,
Sorry I missed you and about your wifes family member look forward to seeing you at the derby ;)

newtothegame
08-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey chick! Lookin forward to meetin u too! Maybe we can get in some fishin practice prior to derby!! have to coordinate:) !

Fishkiller_Jr.
08-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Yes we all now that my dad takes all new sturgeon fisherman out to catch their 1st sturgeon for his pride and joy.But he always suceeds.He's the best person to go see to go catch a sturgeon for your 1st time.

Fishkiller Jr.

FISHINFOOL
08-26-2005, 05:18 AM
LOL sounds like Fishkiller is the 1 to go w/to get my 1st SturgyLOL I've been trying for 3/4 yrs nowLOL
Oh well,it looks like I got a ride w/Fishermanchris for the derby( ???) maybe I'll get it there ;D
Nothing else it'll be good to meet all you I haven't meant & renew howdys w/those I have meant :)So fishon & lets get this thing started ;D
Paul
FISHINFOOL
Lonewolf@Gunsbay.com

Fishkiller_Jr.
08-26-2005, 10:50 AM
:(Were not having a derby its more of a event not a fest or tourny :'(

Fishkiller Jr.