PDA

View Full Version : I have nothing to report, but!!!

STURGEONSTOMPER
07-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Somebody should go test the waters before I do ;)

Ive caught nice fatties this time of year
8)

fishkiller
07-30-2005, 03:13 AM
8)Im sturgy fishing sunday, freezer looking mighty thin after dinner last night Sturgeon homemade tarter sauce and verious other toppings. Homemade coleslaw french bread cold beer.. Headin out for halibut and pink in 30 minutes, tight lines. ;) 8)

fishermen_chris
07-30-2005, 08:16 AM
Well it must be slow killer, no reports. ;)
I was thinking about going out tomorow. Not sure if I'm going Dino or salmon, depends on the bouy reports.
I am fishing the golden gate challenge next saturday sponsered by WON NEWS. I know a competiter ;D I was going to fish with tank for stipers in susiun, but I have to be in the main bay or ocean I gotta call Tank to see if he wants to go out and try for the tri-fecta. They award 100lb bonus if you can catch all three fish in the derby.
Salmon, Striper, and Halibut. There are boat loads of prizes to be won, including a 20' seahawk by north river.
They are also giving away a bunch of trips.

I have atleast 3 seats available depending if Tank can make it. The cost of the derby is only $75 but you get a little goody bag WOO HOO ;D should be fun. If you want to fish it PM me and I'll give you the number to call.

Sorry about the HIjack, just wanted to know if anyone wanted to fish it.

chris

fishkiller
07-30-2005, 06:21 PM
8) :o ;) It aint slow, peace and quiet is nice. ;) ;D ;D ;D