PDA

View Full Version : Fishmark 320, need help...

Trout_Terminator
10-30-2005, 05:44 PM
How do i get the thing to tell water speed? and how do i make it show boomerangs?

Mickey_Thomas
10-30-2005, 05:57 PM
First make sure it came with a speed indicator, if it did you'll have a paddle wheel on the back of the boat. When I had the same unit the arches show better when you zoom in. Make sure it's not on the little fish signs and hit menu/enter and a screen should come up with a little chart to adjust sensitivity, adjust it up to over 95% and hit enter. They all you have to do is find fish. ;) ;D ;D

krzyfshrmn
10-30-2005, 06:29 PM
The standard Fishmark 320 does'nt come with speed, and I'm not an expert on boomerangs, but I'm pretty sure they originated in Australlia, were designed for hunting, and return to you when thrown ::) ::) ::)

Mickey_Thomas
10-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh real funny Krzy, he ment arches ::) but you're right about the 320 not having a speedo, it has to be the "320plus" to have speed.

ratss427
10-30-2005, 07:20 PM
yeah!,it will show temp but you have to buy the speedo separetley.

SturgeonVirgin
10-31-2005, 08:11 AM
To get the arches, make sure the fish id function is turned off if it has one. (can't recall if my old one had it or not), then get over some fish. If you get partial arches, chances are you'll need to adjust the angle of the xducer to get them closer to the arch shape. That worked with mine.

somebody
10-31-2005, 08:46 AM
rememberturn up the sensitivity 95-98 % or till you get some surface clutter. you should then be seeing arches and your balls. a 3inch jig should also show as well as fish arches. you should be able to see the jig and or ball going down. set down rigger ball at say 50 feet and then see if you can see something at 50 feet or close to that depth

Trout_Terminator
11-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the help guys, i am getting the water speed one, for 20 bucks more, i think i should get it. and another thing, why are the arches better then the fish sighnes? also, who sells it cheepest? does cabelas? this is the one i want: Eagle FishMark 320 Plus Sonar with Speed & Temperature

Thanks for the help,

-TT

SturgeonVirgin
11-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the help guys, i am getting the water speed one, for 20 bucks more, i think i should get it. and another thing, why are the arches better then the fish sighnes? also, who sells it cheepest? does cabelas? this is the one i want: Eagle FishMark 320 Plus Sonar with Speed & Temperature

Thanks for the help,

-TT

Arches are a god indicators that you likely looking at a fish; the symbol could be almost anything, casue the software gets fooled pretty easily.