PDA

View Full Version : lowrance lcx 15 problem

jetcraft18
07-28-2005, 07:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone has experienced the following problems.I have noticed that the sensitivity on the highest setting is only producing a minimal fish arch and my downrigger ball is also minimal.I am using my electric motor to troll so it should show up big time.

somebody
07-28-2005, 07:14 AM
i think if you increase bottom line or gray line setting it will solve the problem but i dont know for sure

metalmouth
07-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Check the angle of the transducer when it's in the water, also make sure the transducer is free of any oil or film. Go to your keyboard and try reprograming unit to original settings. Sometimes the settings accidently are changed. Try to zoom at depth of downrigger and see what happens.

TS5655
07-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Have you had the software upgraded? Talk to Alan at FW in Rocklin about that.

TS

seaduck
07-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Another way to get it set back to the orignal setting is when you power up the unit hold down both the page and power button at the same time. If you have done it correct you will see a map at the start.

I have also been having problems with mine tried everything so after many calls to lowrance i finaly got a new transducer (it came today) hope my problems are solved.

Empire
07-29-2005, 06:42 AM
If you are fishing with downriggers try turning the auto sensitivity off. I was having problems with the auto sensitivity turning way down to 50% when DR balls were in the water. 50% will cause small arches and small DR ball showings.

I usually run the sensitivity at 96 to 99% on manual.