PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

MoMoney
07-22-2005, 06:40 AM
Well guys,My boat is dialed in now and everything is workin to perfection.I have about 60 hours on it and have had it in some nasty conditions as well as 105 degree weather.If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing.The boat is a dream.The guys at Sac river marine are the best!!I have been in there a few times since taking delivery and was taken care of just as good as when I was about to buy this boat.Vance has gone above the call of duty several times for me and for that I will say here thanks Vance!!I appreciate it!!Mike has done the same and the guys in the service dept did a great job ( Ron and John).For you guys who are lookin at boats and want to deal with some good people who sell a great product go see them.They are a 1st class operation!!No, i dont work there,dont have any relatives there or anything like that but wanted to give credit where credit is due!!these guys are the best!! Thanks again Sam

TS5655
07-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Sac River Marine just got my order. Vance was very, very patient with me and actually brought out a boat to my house to see if we could get it in the garage. I had many, many questions and Vance was always very patient with me. Also a big thanks go to Mickey, Doc, and North River Tom for all the help and information they provided me. Can't wait until I get it now.

TS

MoMoney
07-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Feel good that you are dealing with great people.Coming to your house to make sure a boat will fit is what I am talkin about.I am sure 99 percent of the dealers wouldnt bother.He has been the same way with me also,I dont post certain things because I dont want anyone to get mad because I got something they didnt.But Vance and Mike have treated me great before and after the sale.Be sure and post the pic when you get your boat.Congrats!!!

svtfish
07-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Ive been looking at new boats lately,what model boat and what hp did you get with it?
Richard

Mickey_Thomas
07-24-2005, 03:00 PM
I just put my North River in the shop for a few adjustments this week. John did a bang up job getting it back to me in 1 and a half days ;D So far I'm a happy customer 8) Vance took the time to make sure I got the right boat and set up that suits my fishing needs and more, I wouldn't change a thing either, swtfish... I brought a 20' Sea Hawk with a 150hp Yamaha with a 8hp Yamaha kicker. The only downside has been that a trout fisherman has changed to a King Salmon junkie ;D ;D Just think, they don't have to stock the Kings ;)

svtfish
07-24-2005, 03:53 PM
how do you think the 18 seakawk do?
Richard

fishguts
07-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I remember seeing the MO MONEY boat (nice set up) at the shop when I came up there with mine, I think they had everyone in it looking at something in the wells. In any case when I called John about a concern and asked to take the mechanic out on the water in order to ensure what was going on was normal or not. They were great and my concerns were addressed professionally and politely. Now thats service and customer satisfaction in my book. They are really working hard for their customers so they will keep coming back.
Joe P.
20ft NR Seahawk