PDA

View Full Version : BODEGA FEST OPEN SEATS AND NEED RIDE THREAD

donzitroller
06-13-2007, 02:45 PM
We're a month out and still have some people that need a ride. RLammi and South Bay Fisher (with his pops) are looking for a boat to fish on. SBF, that's just for Saturday right? I looked at the sign up thread and saw others that needed a ride and some with open seats.. we're getting closer to Fest and want to make sure everyone that wants to go out has a ride. Also there are only TWO days left to order your shirts! Get on it!

SOUTH_BAY_FISHER
06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes Donzi my dad and i will be up saturday we are heading up friday night so we will be there bright eyed and ready to hit the water saturday morning. I got beer and i'll split cost with the skipper/owner for the boat ride. Also looking forward to the fest afterwards and trading stories of the weekend.

-SBF

sunracer1957
06-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Mr MM just sent me a PM and we put Rlammi on the Fish Wisperer with MM and myself so that takes care of one for sure.

Look out guys Rlammi has been golden on the ocean so far this year. The best ocean rookie I ever saw 8-)

rlammi
06-13-2007, 03:49 PM
AHW ,but the grasshopper has had good instruction along the way ;)
Ron

sunracer1957
06-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Donzi

I sent a few PM's around to see if someone wanted to Capt my boat so I'll let you guys know what I find out. I don't mind bringing the boat for extra seats but want someone who has been around the block a time or two on the ocean behind the wheel.

So in a nut shell I'm working on it...RD

donzitroller
06-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks RD! You're a heck of a guy, even if you don't wanna ride on my boat anymore!

;) :P

sunracer1957
06-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks RD! You're a heck of a guy, even if you don't wanna ride on my boat anymore!

;) :P

Gee I've been waiting for a phone call :o see miss comunication..It seams were never on the same schedual weekend wise :P

fishenrick
06-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Donzi

I sent a few PM's around to see if someone wanted to Capt my boat so I'll let you guys know what I find out. I don't mind bringing the boat for extra seats but want someone who has been around the block a time or two on the ocean behind the wheel.

So in a nut shell I'm working on it...RD
RD that is one heck of a offering,you are a pretty darn nice guy.
Hats off to you.

LTZOUT
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I post up on the sign up sheet. I might be looking for a ride on Saturday. Read my post on the sign up sheet.

Burt

sunracer1957
06-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Just got off the phone with ric1ric.

I'm bringing the boat and not sure who's behind the wheel? Either ric1ric or Krzy both sea worthy guys for sure!!

This will open up two seats, could be three but would be a little cramped. I know this will help and I'm sure with all the great sniffer guys nobody will be left at the dock!! I hope.

I'm not going to comitt these seats this way you guys can meet each other and make sure you'll all get along before spending the day together, but I dought there will be any problems...RD

SOUTH_BAY_FISHER
06-18-2007, 09:02 AM
RD,

I've meet ric1ric at but fest and hell stock this past weekend he's a killer guys and we get along great I would love to get those two seats for my dad and I. Please let me know what I have to do to lock down for Saturday.

Thanks,

-SBF

sunracer1957
06-18-2007, 09:36 AM
SBF

Send ric a PM if you feel the need but like I said I'm sure nobody will be left with there thumb out at the dock..RD

fishkiller
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
8-) I WILL BE AT THE FEST AND SHOULD HAVE SOME SEATS OPEN, SEND ME A PM. 8-)

SOUTH_BAY_FISHER
06-19-2007, 05:17 PM
PM sent

SOUTH_BAY_FISHER
06-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the ride FISHKILLER looking forward to the fest

-SBF

sunracer1957
06-19-2007, 05:58 PM
FK

Thanks for throwing up some seats,, RD

seaduck
06-20-2007, 07:51 AM
I'll also be there and have two open seats for friday and sat. let me know if you want a ride

metalmouth
06-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Thanks seaduck! If I get some time I'll try to bring a list forward of those people still looking for rides! It would be helpful if all of those with seats still available would post them here.

MM

LuLu22
06-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I'll be out there with the "Lulu Belle" a 22 footer that can hold three fishermen or so.. I listen to VHF 16 , 9 , 77 and 68. give me a call if you see me going by.... I'd like to meet a few of the Fish Sniffers...
Wave or act up on the shore if you want a ride.... I'll keep a weather eye on the West Side and Doran Park launches.
Ron

dukedempsey
06-21-2007, 08:33 AM
I will most likely have a seat or 2 open but prolly only gonna be there sat as the RR blues festival is same weekend and gotta keep momma happy.

FishnRN
06-21-2007, 11:36 AM
I will most likely have a seat or 2 open but prolly only gonna be there sat as the RR blues festival is same weekend and gotta keep momma happy.

Hey there Duke. *Another Sniffer and I (Capt_Hooked & FishnRN) are looking for a ride on Saturday if you still have the room. *Dave and I are looking to get out and get some salt experience before taking his boat for the first time on the big blue. *
Let me know asap if you would, if not we can try and plan accordingly.
Thanks in advance,

-Ben *

By the way, we cover our share, launch, bait, fuel, lunch, beer, fish cleaning, boat cleaning, deckhand, netting, downriggers, lead ball set up, whatever- we're ready to go!!

FishnRN
06-21-2007, 12:01 PM
After I finished posting up in need of a ride from Duke, I called Dave (Capt_Hooked) and told him what I did. *After a short conversation, we've decided to take his boat and get out there and learn for ourselves!! *We figure what a better time to get out there and do it- when there is 50 other sniffers out there to help us in case of trouble, right!!!? ;)
We are officially in, we'll there Thursay night and fishing Fri/Sat.
Now that we're official, "Fest Fever" has now set in!! * Woooohhooooo another fest!!!!! :D :D :D
Well gotta go, so little to do and so much time ;)

* *-Ben

dukedempsey
06-21-2007, 04:00 PM
I Pm'ed ya FishnRN/Ben before I seen your reply. GL! and ya you'll be Ok should be lots of help there... just a radio call away. Rick

ric1ric
06-21-2007, 05:51 PM
FishnRN Glad to see your going to make it. Does Dave know your a chummer ;D ;D Ah a little chum never hurts, keeps the sea gulls off your bait. Thought about you last week at Hellstock, I got a bottle of crown for my birthday and even got to drink some myself. ;D

FishnRN
06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
I Pm'ed ya FishnRN/Ben before I seen your reply. GL! and ya you'll be Ok should be lots of help there... just a radio call away. *Rick

We should be fine out there, Dave is great at the helm. Thanks for the offer on the seat/seats, those of us who need em' really appreciate it!!

-Ben

FishnRN
06-21-2007, 09:49 PM
FishnRN Glad to see your going to make it. Does Dave know your a chummer ;D ;D Ah a little chum never hurts, keeps the sea gulls off your bait. HE'LL PROBABLY FIND OUT NOW- THANKS FOR THAT ONE. BUT HELL, I'LL LET HIM FIND OUT BIG TIME WHEN THE BISCUITS N GRAVY WITH A SIDE OF GRAVY LEAVES A SLICK BEHIND HIS BOAT ONCE WE START THE TROLL!! ;D
Thought about you last week at Hellstock, I got a bottle of crown for my birthday and even got to drink some myself. *;D
YEAH, THAT CR IS GOOD STUFF. DON'T DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE THOUGH, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SAVE SOME FOR THIS FEST TO SHARE WITH OTHERS... ;)
REALLY LOOKING FOR TO THIS ONE NOW, CAN'T WAIT, WHERES THE COUNTDOWN?

-BEN

ric1ric
06-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Sorry Ben but that bottle of Crown gave its life at the Helstock Fest. ;D

SOUTH_BAY_FISHER
06-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Sorry Ben but that bottle of Crown gave its life at the Helstock Fest. ;D
And what a life it gave!!! ;D To be fair i belive it was special reserve crown that was some tasty stuff.

-SBF

ric1ric
06-22-2007, 06:14 PM
special reserve crown it was DS and cody only buy the best Thank you

FishnRN
06-22-2007, 07:36 PM
That special reserve really is special! I took a bottle to the striper fest back in January, I took the top off- threw it in the fire and soon after the empty bottle followed! Good stuff!
Being a Crown fan myself, I had to do a taste test. I had 5 regular liquor drinkers at the table, we did a smell test then a taste test. 2/5 on the smell knew it was special reserve, 3/5 on the taste test knew it was special reserve. I'm not proud, but I did score 100% on both tests- Love me some crown!!

-Ben
You know I'll have a costco size bottle at the salmon fest! Smithstation, where ya at brother- you know we have to have a couple together!!

ric1ric
06-25-2007, 07:21 AM
bump

freon
06-26-2007, 05:59 AM
Hey guys, just got word that my ride for the fest fell through :(
If anyone has an open seat, please let me know. those that know me, know that I dont chum the water, I always come through with my share of gas, bait, boat washing etc. and I do make a decent margarita ;)
I do have two scotty downriggers if you have plugs with the weights and most tackle that you could ever need to use :D
I can do friday through sunday ;)
thanks,

dukedempsey
06-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Ill most likely have a spot for you Freon. As of now I got one buddy coming and I dunno if Mommas going or not. Im prolly only gonna be there sat and possible fri. Lemme Know. Rick

freon
06-27-2007, 05:42 AM
DD, thanks so much for the seat offer, Bouy33 called me this morning and said that plans have changed and he can indeed make it so I wont be needing your seat. I really appreciate that you offered one up though, hope I can repay the favor some day :D
See you out there ;)