PDA

View Full Version : 2006 FISHING LICSENSE REFUND

Snappy_McBite
03-14-2006, 08:15 PM
I for one among many am completely disgusted with the closure of the 2006 salmon season. What frustrates me even more is the fast that these guys new about this closure before it even happend. All of us went out and bought fishing licenses for what???

I say we ask for a refund for half of our money back since there is a possibility of the complete salmon season closure which is a big part of our fishing on the west coast. The government would know what it is like to take away their revenues like the commercial fishermen and the businesses that are supported by the fishing industry.

I cant believe that i voted for a president that helped destroy and take away one of my prized hobbies- salmon fishing-

just my angry 2 cents

knof
03-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Again Brian beat me to the topic, and if the salmon season is completely canceled, I'd be one to mandate a full refund (to hell with 1/2 refund).

Are there any lawyers on here that know if we have any rights to gets a refund since the salmon season is the reason I purchased my license?

If the entire season is canceled, lets suck it up completely for a year and hit them in their pocket books too.

Keith

elgallo
03-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Couple this Salmon closure with the seasonal closure for rock cod and you have eliminated about 80% of my/our fishing oportunity. Gee sand dabs, flatties and a humbolt or two are all that is left.

I guess its time to go out and kill my 5th Boar with the single $15 tag the DFG raped me for!!

And next year who needs a hunting lic. at all?