PDA

View Full Version : California City Report

paceac
08-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Not much happening at California City. My friend and I fished Saturday from 9:00-2:00 on the incoming along with a dozen other boats and didn't even get a bite. We didn't see any other boats catching fish either.

14_blast
08-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Thank you for the report.

Redwine
08-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Where is California City??

Redwine

paceac
08-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Basically California City is the east side of the Tiburon peninsula. *I am sure somenone else can explain more specifically where it is.

Collegebound
08-21-2005, 07:39 PM
I think California city is just a name given to tiburon by anglers, so you wont find it on a map.
mike

Redwine
08-21-2005, 10:18 PM
I wasn't able to find it on a map.

Thanks guys!!
Redwine

just_kidding
08-22-2005, 06:16 AM
If you guys are familiar with the richmond bridge then that will help. When traveling across the bridge from marin to richmond, Cal City is on your right. As you cross the bridge Scott petersons new home is on your right....San Quentin. As you continue across, about mid span you see Angel Island on you right, and a a land mass to the right of Angel Island. That is Tiburon/Corte Madera. In between Angel Island and Tiburon, That is called Racoon Straits. Gets rough there at times. Stay to the tiburon side when its rough. So...... Angel Isalnd then Tiburon/Corte Madera. Continue down the map to Paradise Park. There is a pier that people fish off of. From that pier area out to the bouy thats about 1/4 mille out then out to racoon straits, thats Cal City. I hope I explained it well enough. Good luck.