PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for fishing buddies!

acousticrain
07-13-2008, 07:54 AM
Hello all,

I'm a 25/F Concord area with a fishing license. I like to fish, although I'm not an expert. I don't have many fishing buddies..only one and he's far away. And I dont want to fish alone. I would like to go saltwater fishing or freshwater..if you have a boat that's great. I have no problem chipping in for gas, or beer if u like whichever. I'm laid back, a bit shy, but I know i like to fish. I dont know a whole lot, but that's where having buddies come in. If you like you can YIM at blueorbital83 or AIM blueorbital83. D weather doesnt bother me. :)

Sea_Turtle
07-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Check your PM's.

Feesh-On
07-14-2008, 01:21 PM
I fish with a girlfriend of mine all the time and we are always looking for more people to fish with. Mainly the peninsula and sometimes the east bay.

We are planning on fishing this Sat, if you up for it.

Adam

acousticrain
07-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Hey thanks for your reply! Do yall have a boat u fish from? It would be nice to fish with yall.

bigdaddy68768
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
I always have an extra pole and advice to give to those that are willing to learn.......halibut were biting @ seacliff this weekend...thinking about heading out again soon, let me know if you're interested.

acousticrain
07-21-2008, 09:50 PM
thats soo great! id be up to go..wheres sea cliff? i u have any pics of u and ur catches!?

bigdaddy68768
07-22-2008, 10:01 PM
It's near the Santa Cruz area on Hwy 1 S. It's pretty nice, plenty of pier to fish and they have an old concrete war ship that was an attraction that went bust....so now it's a fish habitat. I do have pics of my catches but I'm not very keen on how to post them on the site.....if you'd like I can e-mail them to you my address is azflyguy2001@yahoo.com looking forward to good fishing ;)