PDA

View Full Version : Salt Point

MontanaN8V
07-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Took the woman and kids camping at Woodside at salt point over the weekend. Went and fished the point arena pier Friday night for nada. Went to Grestle cove Sat morning to my secret rock, only to find the kelp have choked the hole off. Nada. Drove back to point arena pier Saturday night, just herring, but the kids had a blast. Sunday morning, two little brats from the camp up from us showed up around breakfast time, and I swear, I would kill my children if they acted remotely like that. One came over, grabbed an egg out of the carton, threw it up at my truck. Totally ignored me when I asked him why he did it. His brother stuck a stick in the fire, then was putting the hot end in everyones face. Ignored me when I told him not to. Ran to mom's camp when I took it away from him. Mom wound up being a liberal and did not believe in spanking, so I told her to keep Kain and Able out of my camp. When we were breaking down camp, one of them ran down and was peeing on our fire! I chased him off, and told Cody, my boy, that if he went up and crapped in the middle of their camp, I would buy him a four wheeler! My woman said that was inapropriate, and that we should just pack up and head to Bodega to play on the beach.
Moral of the story is, I love our kids, and am very thankful they are well behaved and respectful..

bigeasy8240
07-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Montana, you did a stellar job on keeping your cool! Cudo's for you my man! ;)