PDA

View Full Version : Nick's Cove Tomales

Redwine
11-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Has anyone hear if the boat ramp at Nick's Cove is still scheduled to open around Dec.1st?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Redwine
11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Sorry about that, I meant heard not hear, LOL!

fence_man
11-22-2007, 01:45 PM
was there the other day don't believe it will be done by dec 1. docks are in lot needs to be pave and etc. they started a month late . I would say 1st of the yr. mite be wrong !!

Uncle_Sam
11-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Isn't government work wonderful? The work being done at Nick's Cove is a testiment to how efficiently government works and how cost effectively it allocates your tax money. If I was incharge I would only have repaved the parking lot and possibly installed flush toilets and some lights. These guys are so ambitious that they decided to rebuild the boat loaunch and docks. It makes me look lazy by comparison. Aren't you glad that I'm not running this project?

fence_man
11-23-2007, 07:48 AM
been there three times to check it out .there never anybody working . now with the restarunt open the yuppiesss well be flocked in there like flies on s$@t

janbfishinfolk
11-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Is it legal to fish for Yuppies?

dirtdogg63
11-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Jan yes you can fish for them ,but they don't fight well at all. there kinda sissy fish . Tom ;D

basil
11-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Get your story straight, the ramp isn't being done by government workers, it was contracted. Blame the county jerk that let the contract out with such a large time frame to finish. I wrote my county commissioner you guys ought to try it.

You want to see a real boon doogle, the revamp of the Black Point Ramp rebuilt the whole parking lot, ramp and docks. They changed it from a double launch to a single launch. This wouldn't be so bad but they still don't have enough dock space facilitate more than two boats. So, it's going to back up big time. I don't know about the Tomales Ramp, haven't seen it yet.

fence_man
11-24-2007, 10:21 PM
tomales is still a double ramp the dock looks longer then before

Uncle_Sam
11-25-2007, 01:28 AM
A public employee vs a private contracter working under the supervision of a public employee. Isn't that a distinction without a difference? It's probably somebody's cousin. There's no way that the public employee in charge would allow a work schedule like this on his own house.