PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Shadow Cliffs Tomorrow Rain or Shine..

chefchandler
02-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Heading out to Shadow Cliffs in the morning..* I read that it hasn't been so hot..* Anybody catch any fish there lately??* I hope there is a light sprinkle.. The last time I caught a fish at Shadow Cliff's I got my big boy in a rain storm ;D..* Hope everyone has a good day of fishing and if your at Shadow Cliff's stop and say hello..* I'll be in a blue poncho if its raining and fishing with my buddy..
Tight Line's and Fish On!! :D

Chef

trebleface
02-26-2010, 12:11 PM
CC pm sent, read before you leave!

CRESTLINER 08
02-26-2010, 12:18 PM
its going to be s.c* or d.v tomarrow both places have had bad reports .they stocked s.c* with 500# and d.v with 1000# on the 22nd good luck....

F33rNoFish
02-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Heading out to Shadow Cliffs in the morning..* I read that it hasn't been so hot..* Anybody catch any fish there lately??* I hope there is a light sprinkle.. The last time I caught a fish at Shadow Cliff's I got my big boy in a rain storm ;D..* Hope everyone has a good day of fishing and if your at Shadow Cliff's stop and say hello..* I'll be in a blue poncho if its raining and fishing with my buddy..
Tight Line's and Fish On!! :D

Chef

good luck, man. i may go out on sunday. probably quarry, tho

LuckyIrishFan
02-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Good Luck Chef :)!!! I'd love to go fishing tomorrow; I actually have this saturday off but I have my daughter's 1st basketball game of the year to coach. Have a good time and let us know how it goes, and FISH ON ;D!!!

CRESTLINER 08
02-27-2010, 01:01 PM
any reports c.c

chefchandler
02-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Got to gate at 6 and in the water by 6:15. No bites for a couple of hours but the guys to our left caught 2.. Around 9 saw a nice 3#er swimming right along the shore and totally oblivious to all things thrown at him. Hung out till 3 and got around 5 more bites but nothing committed :(.. The guy to the right of us caught a nice 5#er on nightcrawlers.. Nice day on the lake and only a light shower in the afternoon.

Till next time,
Chef