PDA

View Full Version : Sun, Mokelumne River/pardee

rbilly01
02-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Hit up the mokelumne below comanche dam in the am for a few trout on small flies and kastmasters. The hatchery released a bunch of 10-12 inch trout so everybody there seemed to be doing decent, regardless of what you were throwing at them. We left about 12:00 for Pardee, fished there for 3+ hours for one hit and 0 fish. We were using green power eggs and kastmasters. Saw a few taken from shore but it seemed pretty slow.

LuckyIrishFan
02-15-2010, 01:41 PM
RB01, thanks for sharing the report. Good Luck on the next fishing adventure, and FISH ON ;D!!!

ibanezax
02-15-2010, 01:45 PM
:)
It's been a long time sice I fished Pardee, at what depth did you get your fish? Or we're you off the bank? Thanks.

rbilly01
02-15-2010, 03:30 PM
I was off the bank off of one of the points, it was my first time there so i dont know how to describe it other then when we came in the front gate we went right to the furthest day use area.

allkokedup
02-15-2010, 08:39 PM
That is know as the Oaks campground, at the bottom of the hill where you fished is called Woodpile. We were there this weekend, fishing was pretty slow, Threw everything at them trolling but they only would hit the firetiger