PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Lamiglas/Fish Sniffer Rods

Cal_Kellogg
12-18-2009, 04:08 AM
Okay, I probably don't have too many custom wrapped Lamiglas Fish Sniffer Rods on hand...I mean how can you have too many high end rods!....But I do have a lot of them kicking around.....

So here is what I'm going to do....Every one that calls me today at 530-320-0368 and orders either the Fish Sniffer's new DVD, titled "Bait Fishing For Stripers" or my latest book "Cal Kellogg's Outdoor Journal" which details freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, deer hunting and more will be put into a drawing for one of our sweet Lamiglas/Fish Sniffer trolling rods....

The DVD sells for $19.95 plus shipping and tax and the book goes for 18.95 plus shipping and tax....How can you go wrong?....Order one item and get a shot at a rod that would retail for well over $100....And better still you'll be getting a great DVD or book....Order both and I'll put your name in the hat twice....

It's Friday and not many folks are on the boards, so you might only be up against 3 or 4 other folks...who knows....

I'll let this contest run until 6 pm this evening, that's only about 7 hours....Call me and get your name in the hat....I'll post the winner when the contest wraps up....

Who is going to get that rod????? Time will tell!