PDA

View Full Version : 2 Days of Fishing=0 Bites and 0 Fish

LuckyIrishFan
09-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Wednesday, went to the Delta with a couple of co-workers who wanted to fish for bass...I wanted to fish at LV, instead. But like a good friend that I am I just went, and of course no bites, no action, and no fish. Oh well, I enjoyed the good time we had on my friends pontoon boat. Today, I headed to Lake Chabot with my buddy "Irish"(Yellow Labrador Retriever). We got to the lake at about 0530hrs, and right away there was fish jumping all over the place. Both of my poles were in the water in less than ten minutes. Long story short...no bites, no fish and no action. The only action I got to see was Irish jumping in and out of the lake, and swimming. Other than that, it was just another beautiful day to be out fishing. Would of loved to post a story with results, but I guess the saying goes, "a bad day of fishing beats any ordinary day/work day". Was I bummed out...of course I was, but it went away fast because I'll be looking forward to DV and LV next week. And like I always say during good and bad times...FISH ON!

supraeli
09-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear about the skunk, LIF, but at least you have two more trips planned! Please update us on how you do on those lakes, I am trying to decide between the two for my next trip. Thanks!

LuckyIrishFan
09-11-2009, 05:42 AM
No problem supraeli. FISH ON!