PDA

View Full Version : CAMANCHE SUNDAY

crank_bait
09-06-2009, 11:56 PM
was on the water before sunrise at big hat, and continued to work the dam area. the standout suprise today was, all the trout that were showing at the lower depths. prior trips, we would only see the bass in the upper depths. despite all the lower "activity", the bite was still slow. we moved to the cliffs at the south ramp, and* i nailed a 22 inch bow on the first pass. unfortunately, it was covered with copepods and i released it. the next pass got us a mini bass that absolutely raised hell coming in.* ;D
over all, from what i personally saw on sunday, the south ramp cliffs are the place to be. tubers were doing good there, and so were the bankies.

footnote: for all you regulars that fish the narrows......there were two sheriff and one dfg boat, that was absolutely kickin butt. it was finally nice to see the "po-po" get us trollers some revenge..... ;)

tortuga
09-07-2009, 09:10 AM
I think I'll do some delta and wait to hit Camanche. I'd love to hang out and just watch the popo get the lice.
See you out there
Tortuga

kokemachine83
09-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Crank bait: Sounds like some one finally got them to check out the Narrows, Congrats to them. About time!!! It won't be long and we will be chasing the hogs again. Thanks for trying!!! Keep in touch!!!

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

crank_bait
09-07-2009, 10:25 AM
robbie, i may not report it, but we are on that lake every weekend. now that we have a different,(bigger), boat, it's easier on us seniors.... ;D

....besides, we gotta have someone on "guard duty" to report when we see your boat show up on the lake !! ;D ;)

kokemachine83
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Ed: I won't be to long and we'll be chasing those Camanche hogs again. Might have to get up there one of these days, soon. October is usually when things start up. We'll see you on the water soon!!! Keep in touch, my friend!!!

Robbie (Koke Machine)...