View Full Version : hay guys

truot_chaser_2
08-27-2009, 07:53 AM
how is ice house doing and silverlake

georg ::)e aka troutchaser

Jason
08-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Hey George,
Glad to see you finally got on. Seem's like a year since I last talked to you. Cheryl and I have been doing good at Loon Lake. Sometimes we let Evan catch some. I haven't even been to Ice House this year, but Cheryl and I have plans of going this Sunday.

truot_chaser_2
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
hay jason how it going are you work or not ? call me if you can george aka troutchaser
Hey George,
Glad to see you finally got on. Seem's like a year since I last talked to you. Cheryl and I have been doing good at Loon Lake. Sometimes we let Evan catch some. I haven't even been to Ice House this year, but Cheryl and I have plans of going this Sunday.

tonyscog3
08-28-2009, 04:51 AM
ice house has been off, u are better off going to loon or heading to silver for the better bet.

Phishinfool2
08-28-2009, 06:01 AM
I fished Silver last weekend and had some nice success, though the Moon did play a big part. Silver is quite warm currently and a bit of searching and presenting will be in order this time of year. September is right around the corner and October follows right on the heels of that, and for those who fish Silver on a regular basis you know what that means :o :D ;).

Jimbo

Jason
08-28-2009, 07:50 AM
George,
I went back to work 3 weeks ago at Sac. State. One good thing about being off is fishing during the week, when the no one is on the lake. On our last trip to Loon, my boat got rear ended in Placerville and I got it back from the shop 2 weeks ago. Been to busy to take it out. So we decided to go to Ice House to check it out. I'll give Doug a call and get a trip to Silver going.