PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe Topline Action !!!!Browns , Rainbows,& M

St._Denis
06-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Have Been Out Toplining Tahoe to some extent and Some Success for Rainbows(1 to 4 Pounds) , Browns *( 4 , 6, and the 12 pound Golden Boy !) , and Over 12 macks ( 2 over 10) . We have been working the Deadman Point, Logan Shoals, Shunk harber, Sand Harber, Cal Neva Point, Eagle Point, and Cave Rock area!!! *15 to 40 Feet with Rapalas, Thundersticks, Trophysticks, Erics Homemade Lures , Bomber Long AS, and Some Custom Flies !! * 250 feet to 300 feet back with 8 to 10 pound Test Grade. Pro-Cure Gels in Trophy trout and Rainbow have been most Effective......Nothing for VAST PERIODS then ... just when you were ready to call it a day .... Wham !!! *Fish On!!! Then short Intense Action on Isolated Schools and Success !!Macks Deep Have Been a Whole Lot of Limits 2 to 6 pounds with Several in the 8 to 12 pound Class . We have A YOUTUBE VIDEO on the Mack Board of One Of 5 Monster Mackinaw Lake trout We Have Netted this Year Over TWENTY POUNDS!!!! * *Enjoy !!! *And ... Remember To ... Get off Your Butt and Fish !!!!! *Aloha !!! *gst * :P

outdoordude
06-18-2009, 05:25 AM
thanks for the good report Gene thats got me all fired up coming up fri fishing Donner sat am Tahoe sat pm sun am fishin north and west shores will be fun 12 lb golden boy wow! probably that duck eater :)

St._Denis
06-19-2009, 03:52 AM
Thanks Outdoordude !!! Hope you Do well out on the Lake of the Sky and Leave Me a Couple !!! It's definitly getting Warmer now that the main cloudy system is moving east,..........Tahoe's calm in the mornings with winds in the afternoons .....Aloha !!! gst :-X

BrownTownUtah
06-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Edited: You broke the rules. You are out.

MM

St._Denis
06-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Lots of Boaters on the water now ... start toplineing at dawn or at sundown to avoid the Tourist Boaters swirving behind you taking the lures and Making the Reels SCREAM !!!!......Yelling at You... HOWS THE FISHING ???? :o :o :o Mornings calm, afternoons wind comes up.... Fantastic sunny blue sierra skys !!! 21 st day Straight on the Tahoes water's !!!!! .... YE HAH !!!! ;D ......Aloha !!! gst :P

Jetspray
06-20-2009, 01:07 PM
I agree Gene it looks like most of the lakes will be busy this weekend. Hope you get some fishin' in though, maybe you will post some new pic's and stories of those elusive monster mack's.....Jetspray

troutfan
06-20-2009, 01:17 PM

MM
Wow two whole posts and you are out. That's close to a record! ;) ;D
Gene doesn't post pictures jetspray! But your post count is soaring! ::) ;D

Captain Compassion
06-20-2009, 02:38 PM

MM
Wow two whole posts and you are out. *That's close to a record! ;) ;D
Gene doesn't post pictures jetspray! *But your post count is soaring! ::) ;D

Dave helps keep the Carson Valley post average up. ::) We all must do our share. ;) 8-)

CC

Jetspray
06-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Gene did some video and that was what the controversy was all about. Tony I am sure if you were to fish with me there would be some pic's to post......Jetspray

troutfan
06-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Gene did some video and that was what the controversy was all about. Tony I am sure if you were to fish with me there would be some pic's to post......Jetspray
Yeah I love to take pics! ;)

St._Denis
06-22-2009, 02:33 AM
I am happy to be able to get out and loss stuff on the bottom !!! Heading out this morning and hopeing the wind and Waves will let us fish !!! It's not who we are that's important....it is what We Do that is. aloha !! gst :-X

Jetspray
06-22-2009, 03:30 AM
Good luck today out there Gene....Jetspray

I'll be on Topaz with CC for the day.

St._Denis
06-23-2009, 04:54 AM
Thanks jetspray ! Hope you and the Capt. did Alright !! gst :-X

Jetspray
06-23-2009, 05:35 AM
Not real good just a couple, I was on a mission because of the fuel delivery problem that I solved. CC was on a photo mission. Everything came out the way we wanted and it was sucessfull on the motors front. Topaz is full and lots of fish showing all around the lake.....Jetspray