PDA

View Full Version : Collins Lake recent Sniffer reports?...

reelcreative
06-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Taking the family up tomorrow for a little Fathers Day fishing, I've read what's available online but looking for any bank reports or areas to fish with the kids where we might be able to hook something. I'm planning on leaving the boat at home, don't enjoy busy weekend boating when I have the kids.

So, if I'm not drifting powerbait, I guess soaking some from shore is my best bet. What about the kastmaster or rapala bite from shore. Thanks in advance.

paokhang
06-20-2009, 10:11 AM
The lake is far too warm right now for throwing KM and rapalas from shore. Soaking PB in the morning is gonna be your best bet. I've caught some trout during this time of year last year when it was hotter so you should still be able to chase some trout. The collins lake website would be the best place to get info.

BigScale
06-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Fished collins lake last week *Thursday through Sunday, trolled every day and landed trout every day with mixed results due to the heavy boat traffic.I did notice bankers landing trout near the dam on power bait both early morning and before sunset.

GoodBaitGirl
06-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Fishbucket will have one for you tomorrow... ;)