PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lk. 5/16/2009

Mackattack
04-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Yeah thats right i'll be there and hopeing some one else is too ! Its early to sign up for my mini fest but thats the way I roll. So if anyone wants to come share my camp(mini=bomb)fire your welcome. No need to reserve a spot just look for the Mack dancing around the fire-pit. See ya there.
P.S. Beware there may be a dock tossing chick near bye-bye when you least expect it ! [smiley=gorgeous.gif]
* Mackattack [smiley=bomblighting.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]

fpsamm
04-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Mack there is always a F/S on the lake, you will not be alone. Also watch out for Chick, she camps on the beach on a regular basis. Stay Dry!!

Samm

okie
04-25-2009, 06:47 AM
jake, would like to join you but that is my b'day, i'll be celebratin my 45th
bill

Mackattack
04-25-2009, 08:14 AM
How many times you gonna celebrate it Bill(lol)

Mackattack

okie
04-25-2009, 08:39 AM
jake, i was distracted and forgot to finish that, thats the anniversary of my 21st b'day.

Gill Collector
04-25-2009, 08:48 AM
I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday-catching a fine LCT! You better make plans to go-think I will too-and it's not even my birthday! But who needs an excuse to fish? ;D

Mackattack
04-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Ok so I got some guy dancing around the fire(bomb)some chick throwing bad guys off the dock an okie thats still celebrating his youth and maybe a world class Mike with fish too small. What am I missing ? I know its a mongo in the tub. It dont get no better than that except for a cup of Dunkin Coffee from Kell with an I. Perfect trip,try and beat it my friends.

Mackattack

CHICKFISHING58
04-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Jake,
I'll be there oh wait I think your riding with me [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Did you say a fire what a treat for me I'll bring the DVD what would you like to watch and no none of that ::) :D

Mackattack
04-29-2009, 09:08 AM
I'll bring the DVD what would you like to watch and no none of that

The fire,the bottom of my Bud Light can and then the back of my eye lids. I can watch tv at home.

Mackattack

CHICKFISHING58
04-29-2009, 12:40 PM
DVD and TV are 2 diffrent things ;D

Mr_Ed
04-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Glad to c that u r finally coming to Pyramid lake !!

What r u missing.........

Hay !! This is Nevada !!

Go down to the sutcliff bar and try you luck at one of the one armed bandits !!

Hope you have a great time.

Mackattack
04-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Glad to *c that u *r finally coming to Pyramid lake !!

What r u missing.........

Hay !! This is Nevada !!

Go down to the sutcliff bar and try you luck at one of the one armed bandits !!

Hope you have a great time.

It will be my fourth trip to this awesome lake. And last Oct. P-Fest I won 1200 $ at Crosbys. This year for the spring fest we dumped some change back into the system. Enjoy your new roads ! I'm looking for a ten lb pin.

Mackattack