PDA

View Full Version : Spring Special!!!!!!

Cal.Kellogg
04-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Spring has arrived and Iím running a spring special on my books and DVDísÖ

For Fish Sniffer Folks, Iím offering my Trout Fishing Handbook and The Delta Fishing Handbook as a two book set for a flat $35 and Iíll take care of the shipping and taxÖThese books, with shipping and tax would regularly cost $44 so you save $9ÖIf you buy both books Iíll throw in my Pro-Cure Delta Fishing DVD, a $24.95 value for $15Ö.How can you beat that deal? For $50 you get two book and a DVD that would regularly cost $71.95Ö.Youíll be saving $21.95! This offer wonít last so give me a call right away at 530-320-0368.

Both books and the DVD have been run away hits and theyíll make you more effective on the water! Ė Cal Kellogg

Cal.Kellogg
04-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the response guys...enjoy your books!

St._Denis
04-24-2009, 10:39 AM
I highly recommend Cal Kellogg's Books and CD's to anyone who seriously wants a consice, well thought out, accurate, and down to earth Books / CD Full of Excellant and up to Date Information and Advice for the Novice as well as the Expert Angler !!! *People with a passion and commentment to Sportfishing such as Cal Kellogg are Rare in this day and age . The Books / Cd are Required Additions to the Serious Anglers Library Collection of Valued Intel for the Western Fisheries of the United States of America. * *gst * ;)