PDA

View Full Version : brown's ravine report 3-31

erikhajek
03-31-2009, 02:26 PM
so we decided to go to brown's ravine today. behrass and i got there about 930 and set up in the marina area where they planted the day before...nothing, not even a bump :-[ :-[ so guys on the point we catching some nice trout on worms under a bobber though. we packed up around 1130 and saw a bunch of people in the fish cove as you enter the park. bunch of submerged trees and brush so we figured bass. nope, TROUT and lots of them. caught about a dozen or so in the next 3 hours between us and then about a dozen more with all the others in this little corner. they were swimming up the creek and we packed in this little area. saw some bass and BIG carp too. not a bad end to a slow starting day. fun catching but not much of a fight with these fish since they were only a few feet off the bank. behrass is gunna try our local spot tomorrow but i have to go to work. >:( there is always thursday though. good fishin :D

Never
03-31-2009, 03:43 PM
yeah, that's a great spot to take kids fishing, they can walk around the other side of the cove and get the satisfaction of independence. Cool because you can keep an eye on them still.

spankola
04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes it was a real challenge fishing this spot. NOT!!!! You did'nt even have to cast your line. LOL! There were kids catching the fish with there hands,,,,actually that was skunkfish on his knees. LOL!!!!!!

spankola
04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
I love reading Skunkfish's fish stories right before I need to go to sleep. They put me right to sleep. Thank you Skunkfish for another great report on following the fish planting truck! Another Thriller!!!!!

ccalls
04-09-2009, 09:25 AM
where is Brown's ravine?