PDA

View Full Version : Camanche??

montev
03-10-2009, 12:00 PM
I've noticed that Camanche trout fishing has slowed down the last week or so. Why do you think this is? All the fishing pressure? Not as many fish because of all the fish that have been caught? Or just the nature of fishing...sometimes the bite good, other times not? Or all the above?

Here's a couple of pics from last weeks trip:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4001/img0763507x338.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/148/img0769jpgresize507x321.jpg

egg
03-10-2009, 12:39 PM
i got news for you. the fishing at camanche has not slowed a bit. i have some friends that are bank fishing camanche, and pulled in a 6 lb rainbow in one of the swimming areas. hopefully we can post his info tomorrow. camanche is rocking.

montev
03-10-2009, 12:56 PM
It seemed from the reports this last week that it has slowed....at least compared to how good it was doing.
I know we had to 'work' a lot harder on Friday than we did the week before.

Martinez Frank
03-10-2009, 12:59 PM
It slowed up maybe some but the boat traffic on the weekends probably scatters the fish

dave_in_el_dorado
03-10-2009, 01:20 PM
nice pics montev.

i have REALLY enjoyed seeing everyone's reports on camanche, and i throw out a high five to everyone. however it seems awkard to have 4 or 5 different posts for the same day or weekend of fishing..

which begs the question....why not start an "official camanche thread" like there is for amador? at least through "trout season". there appears to be much more reporting going on at camanche than amador.....just curious...mods??

montev
03-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks Dave and good idea...there do seem to be a lot more Camanche posts as of late.

kokemachine83
03-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Camanche is far from being slow. We caught over 20 fish again on Sat. Releasing most all of them. We were looking for Mr. Hog... Again it came off. With a Smith Wick Rattle Lure. Don't tell know one!!! As for the fish, When there is a Big crowd in one area, move to the out sides of the crowds. Thats where you will find the fish. They get scattered. As for a thread of Camanche, NOT FOR IT. I didn't post this weekend, cause i wanted other to chime in on there day or days. Any one thats wants to PM me for info, I will get back to you as fast as i can!!! Good luck !!!

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

egg
03-10-2009, 04:50 PM
....you can take what robbie says to the bank !! always honest advice.