PDA

View Full Version : Pardee & Comanche catch rates

smokie
03-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Is this action typical at these lakes each spring or do you think the lakes are getting higher than normal stocking from F&G because they can't stock at some lakes.

Jonezin2fish
03-02-2009, 11:33 AM
This is normal for Pardee and I think Camanche too. This the first year I've really fished both at the same time of the year. I've had buddies that fish Camanche all winter and pick up big fish since there is little lake lice until later in the spring.

kokemachine83
03-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Over all i think you can get limits at both lakes. Camanche and Pardee. Now i think that you will probably catch a lot bigger fish at Camanche. But there's nothing wrong with the view you have at Pardee. Good luck.

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

Jonezin2fish
03-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Agreed...although we did get two out of Pardee that went 4lbs 7oz and 7lbs 3oz they were not in the usual upriver spots that everyone has been hitting. I know they have been planting some bigger fish but these were too nice to be fresh plants. Camanche has produced by far bigger average sized fish. We've had 5 over five and one that went almost 8 and bunch in the 1.5-4 range. They are there just gotta go get em.

steveo79
03-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I've never fished Comanche, but over the last year or so, Pardee has become my favorite like. I've put my time in there, and have been able to get limits there, but not always easy one's. I know from reading the posts here, that Comanche does kick out bigger fish then Pardee. What I like best, is that Pardee does not get the the skier's and water craft traffic once the weather warms up. It stays consistent.