PDA

View Full Version : Englebrite 2-20-09

Captain_Morgan
02-20-2009, 07:44 PM
I fished my booty off, for 1 LDR again! nothing worst than getting a solid hit 10 minutes in the water than...nothing the rest of the day. :P I marked fish & pulled my tackle box through them all,for them to stare at all day. :( Don't get me wrong it was a great day,weather wise. 8-)

I think this lake is about a month away from catching fish consistently. It's starting to be a problem with the debris in the water past the no ski buoys.

kokaneekid
02-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the report ;) I think your right about the bite out there. Last year I started to get into them around March, on all the normal stuff. I was thinking of giving it a nooner tomorrow, but after this report I might wait couple more weeks. Glad to hear you had a great day despite the bite being so slow. *What were you using when you hooked up your one LDR for the day?

JrF :)

Captain_Morgan
02-21-2009, 09:15 AM
*What were you using when you hooked up your one LDR for the day?

I was using a rainbow colored cripplure tipped crawler with a chrome blue/chrome sling blade dodger,predator scent. The same setup that i lost a fish about 2 weeks ago. The same fishing pattern as last time,One Ldr & that's it. :P I talked to 3 other boats & they caught nadda!

kokaneekid
02-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks CM I will keep you informed if i make it out there.I hope the bite picks up soon. I have a season pass and need to get some use out of it.