PDA

View Full Version : camanche 2/14

crank_bait
02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
was on the lake at sunrise and headed into the narrows.....no real activity the first hour........then...... i spot kokemachine, slowly creeping and hugging the bank trying to get into the narrows without anyone seeing him. after i busted him on the vhf.....then.....he comes out in the middle of the lake. you all gotta watch this guy now !
anyway, i boated three nice green trout, and then i was nosing around the buoy at the south dock and nailed a 3.8 lb rainbow. we had many strikes after that , but the water was just too choppy to continue. (my advice for the week....i would focus around the south ramp buoy, continuing in front of the south ramp, to the cliffs...and back again. i caught all my fish on firetigers.)
the best news.....is the lake is up a foot, and the seaweed mess, is gone. i did however bring in a womens nylon....... ;)

2sanchezs
02-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Way to go CrankBait

Great report would like to see some pic's though, well I guess I will have to wait for Robbie to post up pics. I know ..to busy catching. Glad to see you made it out there. I'm still waiting for my motor for my truck then I should be on the water. Looks like the striper troll is kicking into gear, how bout it.

trollin4life 8-)

crank_bait
02-14-2009, 06:31 PM
after the pics that robbie posts...hell, a 3.8 lb rainbow is just a fingerling !! ;D

kokemachine83
02-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Oh Do i have a surprise for you!!!!! Just got done cleaning, give me a few mins. to catch my breath!!! Crank Bait, I could hear you on the radio, calling for me, when i was down by the Cause Way. But i guess you couldn't hear me. Do you have a cell phone#?

Robbie (Koke Machine)...