PDA

View Full Version : pyramid today

pizzaman_288
02-07-2009, 10:46 PM
went out to pyramid lake today the weather wasnt to bad until we got a little bit away from the ramp and then the wind came up and started to white cap and became a very ugly sight ecspecially since i have a little 14' boat the swells were about 3 to 3 1/2 feet tall so okie and i were in for a ride back to the ramp that would just be pure stupidity if we would have stayed out there we were only out there long enough to get the line wet and see some guys catch 2 fish okie ill get you out there some other time when the weather isnt so bad good luck to those who are in the tournament youll have to let us all know how your doing out there and how your catching all the big ones

Mackattack
02-07-2009, 11:15 PM
We got to get the pizzaman a bigger boat.

Mackattack

Lets_Go_Fishing
02-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Boy that lake and eagle can be scary in A small boat when it gets bad. Good for you getting off that water. I hope to take my wife out there next weekend...

* * * * * * * *Carl

okie
02-08-2009, 03:10 AM
it wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't so cold, i was chilled to the bone, when we got back to the dock, i couldn't hardly stand up, but thanks pizzaman for the trip, it was memorable.
bill

CHICKFISHING58
02-09-2009, 09:45 AM
You both are crazy you should of never been on the water glad you made it back in ok. :)

pizzaman_288
02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
thanks chick for caring my wife said i made the right decision for getting off the lake when we launched it wasnt so bad but then boom like a rock hitting a window it was nasty i might go out again this weekend but havent decided

SquirrelP
02-09-2009, 08:04 PM
went out to pyramid lake today the weather wasnt to bad until we got a little bit away from the ramp and then the wind came up and started to white cap and became a very ugly sight ecspecially since i have a little 14' boat the swells were about 3 to 3 1/2 feet tall so okie and i were in for a ride back to the ramp that would just be pure stupidity if we would have stayed out there we were only out there long enough to get the line wet and see some guys catch 2 fish okie ill get you out there some other time when the weather isnt so bad good luck to those who are in the tournament youll have to let us all know how your doing out there and how your catching all the big ones

. . , . . . . . !

untalan1
02-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Chick , Have you checked your pm,Efren

CHICKFISHING58
02-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Chick , Have you checked your pm,Efren

Efren,
I did nothing from you are we still on for Sunday?????