PDA

View Full Version : Tullock/Pineflat

FISHERWALLY
02-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Hello all you ever have one of those days you cant buy a fish. I trolled tullock sat morning with my buddie Kevin from Sandys country junction we trolled with some rolled shad for 3-1/2 hrs befor I started changing up things nothing worked, apexs, neddle fish, speddy shiners, doger with crawler, doger x papa murphys etc etc. At 2:00 pm
we caught our only fish of the day a little 14" bow that we let go. I talked to Mark at Doyles he said they were doing great in windy gap so Kevin and I launched out of deer creek headed up to windy gap for nothing nada I trolled at different depths with different things, again all we caught was one little bow that we tossed back. I think that was my fist time not catching something on the weekend for a couple years now. The water has come up a little the ramp at Trimmer is about 12 feet of concrete from where you hit the water to the end of the concrete ramp. I looked for Skally and tried a few shouts on the radio (69) but no one came back. Well till next time good luck to all.

fisherwally (john) ;)

Slapabow
02-09-2009, 11:31 AM
We all knew the fish were gonna have lockjaw
this weekend so we stayed home ;D.
Iam not surprised with the Flat.
I bet the guides caught them all at Tulloch.
Tough weekend, thanks for the reports.
The other Kevin.

ReelJerks
02-09-2009, 02:59 PM
.....from Sandys country junction....

Are you talking about the restaurant? Home of the bestest, biggerest, most affordable breakfast in all of Clovis?

Sorry to here about your near skunk. Soon my friend....real soon.

Edd

Athlete24
02-09-2009, 03:29 PM
The ticket at Tulloch is to fast troll speedy shiners.

FISHERWALLY
02-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Yea Ed I am talking about the restaurant I take there dish washer Kevin out with me once in awhile. He has been good luck for me till this weekend, I might have to give him another chance to redeem his self. Dident see you out there Ed on sunday thought I might run into yea. Not sure where to go this weekend.

fisherwally ;)

FISHERWALLY
02-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Hey Athlete we trolled with a chrome and one half gold/red speddy shinners for about a hour b4 changing up I am not sure what is was but I couldent catch anything. How fast on the speddy shinners we troll abot 3 mph.

fisherwally :D

ReelJerks
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Yea Ed I am talking about the restaurant

fisherwally ;)

My wife grew up with Sandy and her sisters. I thought Sandy and Mike sold the eatery to devote their time to the water well business....guess not.

Good luck this weekend John,

Edd

Ironhead
02-09-2009, 05:14 PM

fisherwally ;)

My wife grew up with Sandy and her sisters. I thought Sandy and Mike sold the eatery to devote their time to the water well business....guess not.

Edd

It was sold but still carries the name.

ReelJerks
02-09-2009, 08:25 PM

fisherwally ;)

Edd

It was sold but still carries the name.

Just talked to my Pop-N-Law. He says it's been sold twice and according to Frank (Sandy's Dad) all the kids are down south.

Edd

bretmoua
02-09-2009, 08:30 PM
I was out hunting at pine flat and on the way home, I didn't see a single boat around the trimmer part of the lake. That was odd because I usually see one or two. I guess the fishing has died down that's why there weren't anyone out there that day. I haven't even began thinking about taking my boat out yet. Still waiting for the water level to rise and warm up a bit first.

mtalley
02-09-2009, 08:46 PM
see any pigs bretmoua?

JoeTech
02-09-2009, 09:35 PM
see any pigs bretmoua?

Dido on that...those piggies are sure hard to find around PF.

Joe

ReelJerks
02-10-2009, 08:10 AM
see any pigs bretmoua?

Dido on that...those piggies are sure hard to find around PF.

Joe

Many porkers on top of Oat Mountain.