PDA

View Full Version : Pardee Info

Skippy
02-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Hello fellow Sniffers,

I'm thinking about heading to Pardee for the first time tomorrow. *I was just wondering what their boat launch is like. *Would there be any problem for someone with an 18' boat launching it themselves?

Also, I don't want anyones specific spot, but for someone new to the lake where are some general areas I should start off at?

Thanks,
Skippy

PapaGreg
02-07-2009, 04:51 PM
:)They have an excellent ramp at Pardee, haven't been this year, but it's easy for one person to launch.

They have three or four floating docks, you can back down next to one and tie your boat off and then pull-out.

Good luck!

gills
02-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Skippy

Pardee has one of the nicest launches I have ever used you should have no problems, if your early enough you can get a pretty close parking.

As you come out of the 5mph zone after launching continue straight towards the dam, the lake will turn left which puts you heading East I would try as soon as you get Cypress Point the rock wall on your right and troll all the way up till you hit the second floating bathrooms on your right.

Gills

Skippy
02-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Very cool, I'm glad to hear they have a good launch there.

gills, thanks for the info on where to fish. *I don't know where Cypress Point is, but I'm assuming the rock wall will be obvious.

If anyone's out there, give me a holler on ch69. (that is the channel you guys use in the lakes?)

Thanks again for the responses,
Skippy