thanks

stonesfan
02-04-2009, 09:59 PM
FISHRITE, the weather always has an effect on me, rain, wind, sleet,
or snow, I'm always going to go FISHING.......................... ;D

Stones [smiley=rollingstones.gif]Fan

StraightBallin
02-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Why doesn't anyone just answer the question asked? It's always, "Let me see how clever I can be in my response".....

2sanchezs
02-05-2009, 11:26 AM
.Why doesn't anyone just answer the question asked? It's always, "Let me see how clever I can be in my response"....

It's called a sense of humor. [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

And as far as fishing in the rain, fishing can be well worth it. So grab a slicker and get out there and fish.
trollin4life 8-)

fat_fish
02-05-2009, 11:33 AM
i have always done well in the rain. that's funny sb...you didn't answer his question either. lol.

ff

StraightBallin
02-05-2009, 12:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys are hilarious!!!

peacocksforfun
02-05-2009, 01:17 PM
The fish are wet, aren't they? It makes it an even playin field!!! Go get ummmmmm!! :-/ :-/ :-/

dave_in_el_dorado
02-05-2009, 01:23 PM
not sure what this has to do w/ pardee, but some of my most memorable fishing days were in the worst possible weather.

rain and waves = lost of stuff churned up = lots of oxygen = bait fish near top = big fish :)

flasher
02-05-2009, 01:42 PM
not sure what this has to do w/ pardee, but some of my most memorable fishing days were in the worst possible weather.

rain and waves = lost of stuff churned up = lots of oxygen = bait fish near top = big fish :)

why I remember back in one big storm that we had to use the paddles to push the small fish down so the bigger fish could get to the top ;D

camotracker
02-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey Sniffers,
its been years since i fished in the rain/storm
whats your input
do you think its worth fishing do you think the weather
has an effect on fishing
thanks

yes it's worth it. i do it all the time. i'll be in it on saturday. se you there. just remember rain gear bud ;)

LEO"CAMOTRACKER"

johnbfishin
02-06-2009, 08:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys are hilarious!!!

Is that your answer to the question about fishing & rain? :-/

I've had it go both ways, sometimes the bite turns on, sometimes it turns off. I keep rain gear on the boat so I can keep fishing and find out, but if the bite is off I don't see much point in staying out in the rain.

GutHookd
02-06-2009, 08:18 AM
I asked this same question a while back and the answers were mixed.

I my limited experience rain fishing is not a good bet. Just after the rain...maybe two days or so, it seems to be a good deal. It might just be that the streams I fish get really murkey after a heavy rain and there are like trees coming down the river. I don't know.

You might as well go try it though. Even though I never plan on actually catching fish I still rain fish a lot. At the very least you know there will be very few people around. Kalua and coffe never hurt either.

steveo79
02-06-2009, 10:16 AM
I usually don't go fishing if it raining, but I live so close to Pardee/Melones, that it is too easy to just come back another day. I don't like to be cold and miserable if I can help it. Same goes for snow, it's two things I don't like too be, cold and wet.

jumpinjimmy
02-06-2009, 10:23 AM
I dont mind a little rain, I have a top on the boat but its not real effective, what I dont want to fish in is the wind! 8-)

phengly
02-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Hardly any rain today. At most there were sprinkles for 10 minutes. Limited out in about 45 minutes with power eggs. Pardee did not disappoint today! :D

PapaGreg
02-07-2009, 05:39 PM
:)Salmon King, were you fishing from the shore?

I'm planning on taking the grandsons tommorrow, but the wife says it will be raining, if it's clear, we'll be there!