PDA

View Full Version : pyramid 1-31

okie
01-31-2009, 07:08 PM
got on the water about 10 with lex and luke, 2 guys i mwet at sw, their first time trollin at p'mid.
lex caught 5 and luke caught 2, had 4 keepers and 3 shakers.
green was the color, 3 on frog dbl flutter and 4 on green and yellow spoon.
bein the host i got to drive the boat and handle the net, a great day with a couple of nice guts.
talked to chick, she was gettin a lot of take downs (according to her) but she couldn't land them cause they got off when she put her boat in neutral.
i think cap ken called me on the radio, since i only have the 'dinky radio' i couldn't hear him. so i guess i'm gonna have to clean the house to earn a new better radio.
bill

bill

Captain Compassion
01-31-2009, 07:23 PM
Seven in the boat was good Okie. Still think the lake is a little slow. But it's getting better. ;)

CC

okie
01-31-2009, 07:35 PM
cc i agree, 2 weeks ago with chick we onlt caught 2.
bill

Mickey_Thomas
01-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Sounds like fun okie, showing up Chick when she took you fishing? ::) ;D
she was gettin a lot of take downs (according to her) but she couldn't land them cause they got off when she put her boat in neutral.
That's why 90% of us leave the boat in gear with a fish on, ;)

stonesfan
01-31-2009, 08:06 PM
That's why 90% of us leave the boat in gear with a fish on.......

I think 90% of us leave the boat in gear because the other 2 or 3
sniffer's in the boat don't want to take their Rods out of the water
and have to set up again........................................ ;D

Stones [smiley=rollingstones.gif]Fan

BigB
01-31-2009, 08:38 PM
Bill,

I am headed out there Monday morning. What part of the lake were you on?

Brian

okie
01-31-2009, 09:06 PM
we started out headin south from pelican to the marina, didn't get any hits, turned and headed back north when luke caught a nice 19.5" on frog dbl flutter, no more hit until we got up past spider.
green was the color.
good luck
bill

Capt.Ken
02-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Great Job Oakie!!! Glad that frog DF worked for you also. congrats on a great day with new friends. and yes, you got to keep that boat in gear and keep the preasure on the fish and keep the other guys fishing.

Capt. Ken