PDA

View Full Version : something to consider when trolling for trout.....

Capt'n Kev
01-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Hello..my name is Kevin Yost, more commonly known as Capt'n Kev...or a few other choice names depending on which side of the table you are looking from.... ;D *;D

I am a long time supporter of this site, paid advertiser, and recently just added a second paid advertisement to this site....our Tackle Box

We have just added some new products to the tackle box that could be included into your trolling techniques for trout and as well as for other species for which you troll.

If you would like to see the video now, here is the link to our web page here.......

http://www.thefishsniffer.com/CaptKevsTackleBox/

These products use the science of scents and dispersement more effectively than anything before!! Allowing a scent trail to last up to 20 minutes, depending on water conditions, no more mess, and allows for a diversity of scents to be used together.

Additional products such as ball trolls with inline dispensers, scent dispersing swim baits and more will be added to the tackle box within the next couple of weeks.

My personal favorite is HATCHERY CHOW.... ;D *;D

ALL scents are from freeze dried processed baits, which allows for all the amino acids and scents from live bait to remain in the scent.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM or email.

Good luck and get hooked up!!

GutHookd
01-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Good stuff Kev. :)

DazShooter
01-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Captn Kev,
Thanks for taking care of a Sniffer. :) I'll let you know how it works out.

Capt'n Kev
01-27-2009, 10:17 AM
no problem!!

If you send me photos with the dispenser on the leader hooked up with a fish...will send you more product for FREE!!

Good luck and get hooked up!!

freon
01-27-2009, 12:21 PM
If you send me photos with the dispenser on the leader hooked up with a fish...will send you more product for FREE!!

You will be getting those pretty quick then Kevin ;)

fishmaster
01-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Any chance you will be adding krill to the line up? Looks like a great product. Cant wait to try it out.

fis-n-fool
01-28-2009, 06:26 AM
we will put them to the test thanks kev