PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid help

Vinman
01-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Any advice for fishing Pyramid Lake this time of year? I had a 1 fish outing for my first boat trip there last year and heading back this weekend. New to the board and would love to better my odds if anyone has any information they'd be willing to share.
Thanks!

CHEESECAKELADY
01-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Vinman, welcome to the boards. We will be having a big fest there in April the weekend after Easter. You might want to try to make it and meet some of the sniffers. You will also be able to get a wealth of info from everyone there. Hope you can make it .

Dee

pizzaman_288
01-23-2009, 12:21 PM
what lures are you using how fast are you trolling where are you fishing at are you fishing from shore or a boat apexs work well trolling at a speed of 2.8-3.0mph or flatfish at a speed of 1.5-1.8 mph any lure in a frog pattern work well also start out fishing dark colors in the morning then move to lighter colors as the day goes on and then back to dark colors in the afternoon good luck ill be there tomorrow morning at pelican bay with a light brown boat come up and say hi and i give you some advice