PDA

View Full Version : pyramid info

crippled
01-13-2009, 08:27 PM
i have heard that pyramid lake is a great place to fish for monster trout. when i searched where to find it, it gave me 2 locations under the same name. one in nevada and one by L.A...... im kind of figuring that it is the one in nevada, but why is it talked about so much? it has to be good to keep coming up in threads and conversations...but why?

Jetspray
01-13-2009, 08:38 PM
http://www.crosbylodge.com/

Just to let you know here is the palce to find information, we camp at Pelican and are on channel 69. COME ON DOWN IN APRIL......Jetspray

The Reel Deal
01-13-2009, 09:02 PM
I am dying to try this lake lake. do you camp there or use the cabins? How are the cabins?

Jetspray
01-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Crosby's has the information on the cabins, as far as camping you need to get a permit at the entry stations on entrance to the reservation, as well as fishing and boating permits. Things are a bit high on cost but it is a massive lake to fish......Jetspray

Prowler
01-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Why is it talked about so much? it has to be good to keep coming up in threads and conversations...but why?
Most of the people that fish Pyramid live in and around Reno and they all talk a lot ;D

Jetspray
01-14-2009, 05:54 AM
I would say look at the pictures posted and that will answer the question. I live appx 95 miles away and have a yearly fishing/boating lic......Jetspray

CHICKFISHING58
01-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Why is it talked about so much? it has to be good to keep coming up in threads and conversations...but why?
Most of the people that fish Pyramid live in and around Reno and they all talk a lot ;D

Hey watch it TIMMY ;D