PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe ramp update 12/27/08

St._Denis
12-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Obexters is CLOSED 3 to 4 feet on Ramp with 7 to 8 foot WALL/ Berm of SNOW at top of Ramp. Cave Rock is Plowed and Parking plowed. Ramp Icy/ slushy 4 wheel or Chains. Lake forrest ???? Hooks ??? Are you guys Still With US at tahoe OVER ? Do You Need Rescue or Medicine/ Supplies ? Over? Heilcopter rescue ? Mack fishing very Good for us with some rainbows and 1 brown Showing Up !! Aloha !! gst :'( :P ::) ;D ;) :)

Mackattack
12-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks again for the update Gene. Hope the locals up there appreciate your effort as much as I do.

*Mackattack

hooks
12-27-2008, 08:40 PM
* * Obexters is CLOSED 3 to 4 feet on Ramp with 7 to 8 foot WALL/ Berm of SNOW at top of Ramp. Cave Rock is Plowed and Parking plowed. Ramp Icy/ slushy 4 wheel or Chains. Lake forrest ???? Hooks ??? *Are you guys Still With US at tahoe OVER ? *Do You Need Rescue or Medicine/ Supplies ? Over? Heilcopter rescue ? * *Mack fishing very Good for us with some rainbows and 1 brown Showing Up !! Aloha !! * * gst :'( :P ::) ;D ;) :)

LOL!! ;D

I'm alive and still kicking. 8-)

What I need is.... well I have a sneakin' suspicion that what I need as far as this ramp BS, doesn't even enter into the picture. *:-X

That is all. *Carry on. ;D

St._Denis
12-28-2008, 05:37 AM
We will PRAY for YOU and the RAMP HOOKS !!!! gst :o

St._Denis
12-28-2008, 06:00 AM
Also, the PT-109 and I are Taking some sniffers out today to play in the water with some fishing gear on the lake of the Sky !!! Aloha !!! * *gst * * ::) ::) ::) ::)