PDA

View Full Version : 12/25/08 Cave Rock Ramp Cleared Both sides

St._Denis
12-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Cleared 6 Driveways around my house Twice. Then headed down to Cave rock Launch . No Inspecters, no park folks, no snow removal equipment. 20 to 24 inches of unplowed Snow from Hwy 50 entrance down to ramp. So pulled out My Snow Blower and proceded to Blow the Left side of ramp, then center, and then the right side of the Launch ramp. Then cleared 40 feet infront of Both Gates. I am bringing the Pt-109 down to the Cave rock lauch tomarrow ... and I fully Expect to be ALLOWED to Launch my Vessel if SOME INSPECTERS SHOW UP. The next 6 Days are forecasted to be GREAT Weather for Outdoor Activities and that includes FISHING !!! Aloha !!! gst :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-?

cgagex3
12-25-2008, 08:37 PM
You are truely at St. (Saint) Denis
You put in your time and hard work and good karma shall follow you with a great fishing day.
CG

Mackattack
12-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Verry nice deed that will not be done by any others in the time alotted.
Gene you rock and plow as no other can. Hook a biggen for your son(did you give the kid a dig.cam yet?)
Merry X-mas

Mackattack

Prowler
12-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Now that's a dedicated fisherman. Who else do you know that will scout the launching facilities and actually fix and clean up the ramp? I hope you knock 'em dead GST! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ShortLeader
12-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks for you hard work. We might try it tomorrow. Do you need a NV fishing license to fish there?

fishguts
12-26-2008, 11:16 AM
I think they should give you the key to the gate and be able to bypass the inspection station for the work you do.