PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the amadorfest bs post?

freon
12-23-2008, 04:25 PM
anyone know what happened to the post? Or is this starting trouble?
thanks,

RonM
12-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I'll have to look for it and see....

SuperDave
12-23-2008, 04:58 PM
James, did you post on it in your last 25 posts? Use your profile to pull up your posts. If it isn't there, it went poof in the multiple moves last night.

RonM
12-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I searched and it's not there anymore, we will need to start another one.

The new one is Here (http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1230081434)

Farrier_Frank
12-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah, What the heck went on last night? I checked the HH board last night, like I always do before I hit the sack, and all the Pyramid and Amador Fests were locked and loaded on the top of my board... I thought it was a misprint and went to bed.

I get up this morning and check it out and it's all moved back on the trout board (where it belongs) and I get confused.

Is somebody having a bad day out there? [smiley=suesscat.gif]

cuhogn
12-23-2008, 05:29 PM
What the heck went on last night?

Freon turned 50 at midnight and the post turned into a pumpkin :D ;D

Mickey_Thomas
12-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, What the heck went on last night? I checked the HH board last night, like I always do before I hit the sack, and all the Pyramid and Amador Fests were locked and loaded on the top of my board... I thought it was a misprint and went to bed.

I get up this morning and check it out and it's all moved back on the trout board (where it belongs) and I get confused.

Is somebody having a bad day out there? *[smiley=suesscat.gif]
Alls well that ends well FF, everything is where it should be and life goes on, guess we should too ;)