PDA

View Full Version : Clementine?

foresthill_fishin
12-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Just wondering if any sniffers ever troll clemintine this time of year or if its even worth it.I have fished there a few years ago but only managed smallies,Ive heard there were cats,Lm ,Sm and pan fish just wonderin if there is any trout in there.......cool any info recent or old would be great.......

Joel ;)

2sanchezs
12-13-2008, 05:56 PM
There's trout in Clemy, I troll with my toon on the lower at the spillway. They really don't stock that lake as much as they do others in the area. *Can also get them on floating bait right by the ramp and spillway. I troll with just a night crawler or blades with crawler. Never have limited out there. The lake has a lot of smallies and even have caught smallies on the troll out there. I think the lake is more designed for water skiing and boat in camping. Have fun out there.

trollin4life 8-)

foresthill_fishin
12-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info .Just figured I might try fishin around there this week seens how Sugar Pine the meadows and the hole are goin to get snow would like to stay near Home......Might give it a try no more skiers or jety s out there little cold..................Thanks again.......

Joel

2sanchezs
12-13-2008, 06:08 PM
The cool thing about Clementine is that there most of the time there nobody there, very relaxing. Have fun out there.

trollin4life 8-)

johnbfishin
12-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm probably out of date on this but here it goes....I've never known Clemetine as a trouting destination and I've never seen it on a stocking list, maybe I've missed something.
No doubt there are trout in Clementine that have come from up river.

fishingfan
12-14-2008, 05:11 PM
i use to catch a few way back in the day right up next to the dam. not a real good trout fishing spot but if you like peace and quiet, thats a place to be.