PDA

View Full Version : Del Valle 12/7/08

fishmaster
12-07-2008, 04:36 PM
It was good to finally get a chance to get back on the lake today. Hitched a ride with the Fishreaper.
Got on the water about 7:30 and trolled Rapalas on the surface. We managed to bring 8 fish to the boat and 2 ldr's. Biggest fish was just over 3lbs. We were off the water by noonish. Released all but 3. Looked like the bank fishermen were doing pretty good first thing in the morning.

Woody
12-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Fishmaster It was good to see you out there this afternoon.. We were just getting started when you went by. Tell Fish Reaper to get a radio on that Duck. How is your boat coming along?

Woody

fishmaster
12-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Woody

It was nice seeing you too. The boat is coming along slowly but surely. Hopefully Santa will bring the Reaper a radio for Christmas. ;D

johnbfishin
12-07-2008, 09:09 PM
*Hopefully Santa will bring the Reaper a radio for Christmas. *;D

Where have I heard that before?
Reaper, be nice to Santa, radios are good to have. ;) ;D

TAK_2
12-08-2008, 09:07 AM
I also was out there Sunday and the three of did pretty good with three close to 3 lbs toplining grubs again. We caught four really fast at the south side of lake and worked that until the afternoon for about a dozen small ones.

We later went up to see Woody and caught a couple more at his spot . Thanks for the info Woody! One was a nice one with a short 10" lleader hanging out of it's mouth. It had two white power eggs and a loop at the end of the leader. If it was your fish, you lost a fat 3lber!!

Dave

Schu
12-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Good deal .... I will be there later this week !

Woody
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Dave Pretty funny that you caught a fish with a leeader in it mouth. I also caught one in the area yesterday with a leader in it's mouth but it had a string of 4 green power eggs attached.

Woody

STRIPER_STEVE
12-08-2008, 02:09 PM
The fish that I landed yesterday had a leader also but I couldnt tell what bait was on it but it had a small red egg hook and the swivel still atached.

dilbeck
12-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Sounds like some people need some serious practice tying knots. ;D Their loss is your guys' gain!

Michael

ken_fishnfool
12-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Sounds like some people need some serious practice tying knots. ;D * Their loss is your guys' gain!

Michael

So...
it's 4 green power eggs? Check!
Tie a GOOD KNOT? Check!
Thanks guys! For giving it up to us poor banker folk (And showing us where our fish ended up!!!)
Thanks? CHECK!!
;) ;D ;D ;D

Happy Holidays ya DV 'sniffers!!
May your trout be many and strong and BIG!! :)

Now I know what to throw! :o
I love the 'sniffer! :)
ALL you guys are awesome! :D

sgtschlang
12-10-2008, 09:14 AM
My brother too caught a 3lb trout on 12/7 with a leader hanging out of its mouth!
I told him it was the one I cut off the day before. Slimy cats and trout suffering amelia (absent tail or fins) are set loose every time ;D