PDA

View Full Version : TULLOCK LAKE

FISHERWALLY
10-23-2008, 06:03 AM
Hello all I havent been to tullock in a year or two, I have caught some nice bows and browns out of that lake in the past. Is a slow rolled shad still the way to go or is there another method that is working better on the lake. I will be up there this sat and possibly sun. Any advice would be appreciated. I have drs and most of the usual stuff.
Thanks in advance.

fisherwally (john)
><))))))))> ps. i will be on ch 69 marine ;)

maphead
10-23-2008, 07:45 AM
My dad caught a big brown last week (8.5lbs!). He said he used lead core line with a spoon type spinner. I can't remember exactly what he called it, but it was like a super frog or something like that.

I'll ask him tonight and try and post more info.

stonesfan
10-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I can't remember exactly what he called it, but it was like a super frog or something like that.

Hey maphead, it would have to be a " Super Frog," to take on a
Brown that size....................................... ;D

stonesfan* [smiley=rollingstones.gif]

maphead
10-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Tru dat!

I'll have to get my pops to email me a pic to post. It's one nice fish!

fshnjas
10-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Is a slow rolled shad still the way to go

Always agood way to go there... ;)Keep one rod with the shad on it and play with other stuff on the other...

Goos luck.

jas

fishon18
10-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Fisherwally,

We actually did pretty good, in fact I am thinking of going this weekend. Caught quality fish near the South shore launch on rolled shad between 22-26'. Don't forget to fish Excel's if you have them. Let us know how you do. Take care...

Scott

FISHERWALLY
10-24-2008, 06:38 AM
Hey all thanks for the info I will be there early this sat. hey fshnjas that sounds like a ggod idea on the one shad and trying diff. thingds onthe other. Scott I have about 25 excels in a few different sizes have you had any luck with them on tullock ?? Thanks for the info.

john :)

FISHERWALLY
10-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Ok all I am heading north to the lake I will post on monday when I get back to work tight lines to all. If you happen to on the lake tomorrow I will have my radio on marine channel 69 give me a shout.

fisherwally (john)

><)))))))))))> ;)

froggie
10-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Well, I haven't been out on any of our local lakes in awhile, so Tortuga & I are also heading out there Sat am. Hope the launching will be ok, read the other post!!
Froggie [smiley=cheerleader.gif]