PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Lake Info Please.

fish_feeder32
09-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Can anyone please give me some advice on bucks lake I will be heading out there later today. I will be fishing from the bank for rainbows and browns. Any advice on spots to fish lures baits and etc. Will be greatley appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hiking-Jay
09-26-2008, 09:27 AM
I've fished Buck's many times and although conditions change there has been one lure that has always worked for me: A gold Jake's Spin-a-lure with red dots. Using this lure I've out-fished everyone around me, even if they are using Powerbait. Just cast it as far as you can and retrieve it at a slow to moderate pace. The places where I have had the most success have been along the shoreline right next to the north end of the dam, all the way up to Sundew Campground. As an added bonus, if you have kids or a friend, they can stand on the dam and call out when and where the schools of rainbows are passing. If I only could have one lure when fishing Bucks Lake, it would ALWAYS be the gold Jakes Spin-a-lure. Good Luck!

http://www.jakeslures.com/purchase_spinalure.htm

HighStreamsLvr
09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Jake, if you cannot find any of those around any where, just make sure you take roostertails and mepps,,the old die hard killers./....